The Dark Knight Photo timeline

Arc

Civilian
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to work out the timeline of all the photos we have seen to date?

I'm mean like, I think the leaked photos especially the one where J is kicking B has to be before the interogation room shots.....

any thoughts? if you can be arsed of course

You bout got it. The Kicking Bats scene is when Joker...

Goes to Dent's campaign party and kidnaps Rachel. Bats tries to stop him and ends up getting his a** kicked, quite literally. The scene of Bats turning the tables on him looks like it happens later after the Semitruck flip since Joker is shown dirty and wet. The part of that scene was shown in the WW footage. Joker came out of the flipped semi, guns blazing in the rain.

I may have one or two scenes mixed up. But that's about it.

cheers dude

I was kinda thinking about every photo we have seen and certain vids and ****. Some of them are quite obvious.

So, Jkr, you're saying that after the semi flips over, the Joker comes out and that's when he starts shooting the machine gun?

Because that's what I heard was in the WW footage. Is it the same scene?

I think part of that interrogation room scene is Batman trying to find out where is Rachel.

Also, it seems the police are closing in on The Joker, and he tries to crazily lose the cops, with the machine gun bit (which I did see at WW). Furthermore, that sequence itself has The Joker trying to elude police capture by climbing up a fire escape, which I also saw but this time during filming on LaSalle a few months back. I think somewhere between this Joker gets captured by SWAT, or Batman. Thus leading into the interrogation room scene.

I think part of that interrogation room scene is Batman trying to find out where is Rachel.

Also, it seems the police are closing in on The Joker, and he tries to crazily lose the cops, with the machine gun bit (which I did see at WW). Furthermore, that sequence itself has The Joker trying to elude police capture by climbing up a fire escape, which I also saw but this time during filming on LaSalle a few months back. I think somewhere between this Joker gets captured by SWAT, or Batman. Thus leading into the interrogation room scene.
You, Sir, are a lucky man.

Gordon and Dent are also present during the sequence in which Joker gets captured, even though they were filmed on different nights, I believe. Gordon was seen driving a SWAT truck and I also think he plays a role in Joker's capture.

Dent is there on the scene, as a swarm of reporters huddle over Dent trying to ask him about the capture of Joker, et al.

Goes to Dent's campaign party and kidnaps Rachel. Bats tries to stop him and ends up getting his a** kicked, quite literally. The scene of Bats turning the tables on him looks like it happens later after the Semitruck flip since Joker is shown dirty and wet. The part of that scene was shown in the WW footage. Joker came out of the flipped semi, guns blazing in the rain.

That's pretty much what I think. Kudos.

It's the high-jinks J pulls during and after this that makes a guy think. After all, we know he escapes...

My tummy hurts!

Most of this is already covered in the spoilers and speculation thread.

And the Chicago filming thread as well, I believe. In any case, I think we're all dry for some new information, so no surprise that we're discussing old topics. Besides, more discussion only adds to the possibility of new revelations regarding the speculation, perhaps, so there might be some good to this rehashing anyway. :)

Welcome back Troma, long time no see.

Cool!! Thanks for posting that, Jkr. I can't wait to see that. :)

Has anyone tried to work out the timeline of all the photos we have seen to date?

I'm mean like, I think the leaked photos especially the one where J is kicking B has to be before the interogation room shots.....

any thoughts? if you can be arsed of course

Where are these pics?

I guess the leaked pics are still banned after all.

And the Chicago filming thread as well, I believe. In any case, I think we're all dry for some new information, so no surprise that we're discussing old topics. Besides, more discussion only adds to the possibility of new revelations regarding the speculation, perhaps, so there might be some good to this rehashing anyway. :)

it amazes me how many people respond with these stupid posts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"