Transformers Pics of Gen1 real vehicles.

chaos123x

Civilian
Reaction score
Here we can post pictures of vehicles (or other machines) that look like genration 1 transformers.

For instance post pictures of a real truck that looks like gen 1 optimus.

0306-truck.jpg

Gen 1 Bumble Bee.

31-yellow-beetle.jpg

Don't post toys, try to find real pictures that look like gen 1 transformers.

The old flat-nose's look way outdated.
I prefer the modern Freightliners:

product_argosy.jpg

All those older pictures posted will do is give the "apologists" fodder to say "see this is why they changed everything!"

How about modern vehicles that completely harken to G1.

cflash are you a frieghtliner salesman?
jus kidding..
keep up the awesome pics, guys

ben_reilly_s_s said:
That would've made a great Prowl. ;_;

here's Starscream and a not so good looking Prowl.

bluejake01 said:
That is prowl...it's a set pic.

The Decepticons aren't the smartest it seems. Because that Decepticon sign on a Police car isn't suspicious at all.

bluejake01 said:
That is prowl...it's a set pic.

Except it's not... it's a Decepticon they've named- *gulp*- "Brawl"
Prowl isn't a Decept.

Lol, I got away with posting a spoiler pic.
That is a real pic of that Decpticon, I had to post it, i dont care, its a spoiler forum, we should be allowed to post stuff.

I'm not sure what his name is, It might be Brawl, I just hope it is not a bad Prowl

I thought that Decepticons were supposed to be mostly flying vehicles, whats up with the police car?

chaos123x said:
I thought that Decepticons were supposed to be mostly flying vehicles, whats up with the police car?

It's called taking the HEART of the original point of the story and throwing it in the garbage.

Decepticons ALL fly. They're more advance than Autobots. Autobots are all manual labor and transport labor. A Decepticon being a car is like a doctor posing as a bus boy.

The Stunticons didn't even consider themselves Decepticons! That's how IMPORTANT this difference was.

chaos123x said:

Actually the Police Car is more a kin to Runabout and Runamuck, who were Decepticon troublemakers that came to Earth in the comics and caused havoc...running people down, wrecking cars, causing massive damage around them, and they even painted Decepticon Graphitti onto the Statue of Liberty.

I still bet that the Place Holder Name of "Brawl" will turn out to be Runamuck...since Hasbro just recently renewed that character's name for a liscened toy back last year. The name Brawl hasn't been renewed as of yet, from what we generally know.
And yes...when the toy names come up for renewal and/or liscensing...they are publicly displayed, you can find them quite easily on the net.

Soundwave - Tape Deck
Ravage, Rumble, Laserbeak, Frenzy - Tapes
Shockwave - Gun
Megatron - Gun

And the point is, they're DECEPTicons.. so it makes more sense for them to try and fit in with multiple disguise modes, rather than cruising around like the Blue Angels or something.

Like the movie or hate it, but at least get the facts straight.

CFlash said:
Except it's not... it's a Decepticon they've named- *gulp*- "Brawl"
Prowl isn't a Decept.

You are absolutely right...I made a mistake in posting...oh well...**** happens.

Nathan said:
The Decepticons aren't the smartest it seems. Because that Decepticon sign on a Police car isn't suspicious at all.

ummm they all kind of had their symbols showing in vehicle mode

CFlash said:
It's called taking the HEART of the original point of the story and throwing it in the garbage.

Decepticons ALL fly. They're more advance than Autobots. Autobots are all manual labor and transport labor. A Decepticon being a car is like a doctor posing as a bus boy.

The Stunticons didn't even consider themselves Decepticons! That's how IMPORTANT this difference was.

so you are saying that anyone who depicts a decepticon car or Autobots as anything but transport labor is wrong?????
How do the Dinobots fit in????
Constructicons?????
Skyfire/Jetfire
Jazz, Sunstreeker, Sideswipe, Mirage
Blaster
Omega Supreme
Insecticons

roach said:
so you are saying that anyone who depicts a decepticon car or Autobots as anything but transport labor is wrong?????
Constructicons?????
Skyfire/Jetfire
Blaster
Omega Supreme
Insecticons

No, what he's saying in the original origins of the TF's in G1 was that the Autobots were initially designed as robots for manual labor for the countless beings across the galaxy. While the Decepticons were designed to fight wars for those same beings. But then they were given intelligence and Sparks (souls)...so then they rebelled and took over Cybertron from their creators, seeign as how they were no longer mindless drones.

roach said:
Constructicons?????
Skyfire/Jetfire
Blaster
Omega Supreme
Insecticons

Good question.
All those guys had very interesting and meaningful introductions.
For instance, Jetfire/Skyfire was originally a Decepticon.

For an origin movie, a Decept car just doesn't make sense (to me). It's like showing Dark Pheonix in the first 5 minutes of x-men.

CFlash said:
Good question.

For an origin movie, a Decept car just doesn't make sense (to me). It's like showing Dark Pheonix in the first 5 minutes of x-men.

Except this isn't G1. That's the thing. If this was G1 "More Than Meets The Eye" reborn/redux...YES, I would agree with you. But it's not...it's a new take. You have accept this isn't goign to be G1, ever. There will be elements from G1 (most likely in the characters personas), but overall this is new blood into the franchise.

CFlash said:
Good question.

but they didnt do the G-1 X-men...they did a combination of different teams to make the movie team

roach said:
but they didnt do the G-1 X-men...they did a combination of different teams to make the movie team

Which I'm fine with too. I understand Mirage, Braun, Windcharger and a whole host of characters can't be in the movie.

But, to change one of the underlying tenets of the story?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"