Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen set reports thread

I just got back, it was crazy down there. I was around 36th and Spruce and I guess they were filming inside, because the entire back of the building was blacked out. Also caught the Black Cayenne being unloaded from the truck. No cast though, I didn't get there till late, hopefully I get over there tomorrow again.

bb :D my favo, hope he gets more fight scenes this time.
and not get his legs blown off

^^ yeah sadly I didn't get to see any BB..maybe next time.

I just got back, it was crazy down there. I was around 36th and Spruce and I guess they were filming inside, because the entire back of the building was blacked out. Also caught the Black Cayenne being unloaded from the truck. No cast though, I didn't get there till late, hopefully I get over there tomorrow again.

Do you know what time they are filming tomorrow? I'll be down at my moms in Jersey and thought it would be pretty cool to check it out since she's close :)

Do you know what time they are filming tomorrow? I'll be down at my moms in Jersey and thought it would be pretty cool to check it out since she's close :)

Sorry for the late response....I was told there filming there definitely today(sat). There probably still at 36th and Locust I would assume.

Quick set report of the images i just posted in the pics thread....
Yesterday, J Fuller reported (with video) of filming outside the Drexel main building with Shia and a girl in green. The girl turns out to be Isabel Lucas, playing Alice. Movie Chronicles has provided additional pictures (from zacklur) of Isabel. The scene involves Bumblebee doing a 180 degree turn (video below from Jszack) as I suspect Shia tries to pick her up. The two briefly speak and she stomps away with some greenish goo on her right shoulder. Perhaps Bumblebee is not taking a liking to someone invading Mikaela's turf?

Also there's this....

From various anonymous sources (thanks) comes a possible shoot schedule with many gaps. Exact addresses are unknown nor are times and for how long. I just have potential locations. I am not entirely sure but I think the University of Pennsylvania part of the shoot is now complete.

Today, June 14
The Free Library on Ben Franklin Parkway, PA
Richmond Power Plant, PA

Thursday unknown location but involved a French theme

June 18 "Saturn on Hook", no idea exactly what that means, maybe local Philly residents will
June 22 Brooklyn Bridge, NY
June ? Bannerman Island, NY
June ? Princeton University
Both come from here...

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/

brooklyn bridge hope they wreck.
it like they did with that bridge in xmen 3 :D thats so cool.

yeah I've never heard of Saturn on Hook and im from around there.

I just love how bumblebee, is like, a star. A camaro is spoken about, as if it's a real person.

oke does anybody know, if optimus dies who becomes leader of the autobots??

It was supposed to be Jazz but they didn't develop him and killed him off...nice going

I thought another 'Prime' took over for Optimus after he died in the animated movie?

...Bumblebee is clearly the heartthrob of this movie... :up:

It was supposed to be Jazz but they didn't develop him and killed him off...nice going

That's why I said Ironhide, but of course, it should be Jazz. If they bring Prowl in it'd be him. :yay:

Just not Rodimus Prime. Hot Rod is a much better character when he's just Hot Rod.

oke thanks.
man i so hope transformers 2 gets a viral like the dark knight.

IESB has this set report about some filming located on the Ben Franklin Parkway...And a snippet of news about a chase scene.

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5087&Itemid=99

Hey Rob,
I wanted to get back to you on Transformers 2 here. It's a story of being at the right place at the right time. My son had an overdue book that I needed to return to the library and the library we took it out from is located on the Ben Franklin Parkway, not too far from the Art Museum where Rocky Balboa ran. I turn the corner to the street where the library's located and I'm met with about half a dozen tractor trailers. I was like what's all this? Then I see spotlights and I'm like wait a minute. I look at the door on the truck and sure enough there's a "Property of Paramount Pictures" sticker real big on the door. I went into a Frenzy (no pun intended!).

I quickly see the crew are wearing orange tags with an Autobot symbol & the #2 right next to it. At this point I'm losing it all over the place. They're filming inside the library!! So I go in here the shooting hadn't started yet. They didn't re-arrange the library but they have the 2nd floor all draped off but they were still letting you up there. My family & go up there & There's lights and cables everywhere. So whatever was going to happen in this scene will take place on the 2nd floor of the Free Library of Philadelphia's main branch.

This was this afternoon. In the evening we went back to see if anything changed or if any of the cars were in place. By this point some filming was being done and picture taking was cut off. I was told one actress in a long blue gown went into the library. It was like a prom or wedding gown. It was only me and 2 other people at this point watching what was going on inside. I really couldn't see anything. But a really cool security guard struck up conversation w/us. He told us they weren't finishing the scene so I might go back on Monday. He also went on to tell us about a chase scene that was filmed the previous Friday right on East River Drive. He didn't know the names of the cars but by his description it was Ironhide, Bumblebee, and Prime in pursuit of some silver car. He said this silver car is nothing like what's out there now and didn't even know the make on it. He said it's really slick & looks way cool. But he said the chase scene is way cool especially for people who live in the city here. He said there's 3 wks left of filming in Philadelphia.

I did take pictures but I don't think they'd be anything you guys would be interested in. It was really all the trucks parked along Vine Street & the lights inside the library. Even though I didn't really get to see anything, this was so cool for me. I've been a fan for 20yrs now since Gen. 1 and it just blew me away. I plan to go on Monday.
Thanks
John

EDIT-

another bit of set news here.....

Center City actress Sylvia Kauders is the kind of gal who does kiss and tell. Last week, after they'd shot a scene in a South Philly deli for Transformers 2, Shia LaBeouf gave her a kiss - "because I am talented and rich," says Kauders, who ranks among Philly's more seasoned actors.

Transformers 2 cameras and crew have been all over (Fairmount Park, University of Pennsylvania) and today are due inside Eastern State Penitentiary, while Rittenhouse Square will double as Paris later this week. Saturday is the scheduled Philly wrap; next stop: Princeton.

Think we've just found Mama Simons there....

Paris?

From here---- Linky

Paris huh? thats interesting. How cool would it be to see a fight scene around and on the Iffle(sp) tower. That would probably make me go WE WE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"