Picture of Justin Chatwin as Goku in Japanese Magazine

craigdbfan

Avenger
Reaction score
Justin Chatwin as Goku in magazine

0805100601173242326.jpg

1210435978149va1.jpg

Note from dragonball-live.fr
"Daemon, just send us a photo that according to rumors, would be official, it would exit from a Japanese magazine ..

It's up to you to judge his credibility, given the quality (both scan the mount itself) it is hard to believe a true picture, you tell us if you have any additional information! Personally I think its an image of Invisible tampered with, but we must give you all the info I laise image as we have not found true that served the fake!"

Source:
http://www.dragonball-live.fr/

Thanks for making this in a separate thread, I felt it deserved its own. I love the picture, Chatwin looks great. I can't wait for something more official/better quality.

My only issue is that the bottom shot of him doesn't quite look like him...it looks more like Cole Hauser (if we get a clearer picture we'll know for sure).

Thanks for making this in a separate thread, I felt it deserved its own. I love the picture, Chatwin looks great. I can't wait for something more official/better quality.

My only issue is that the bottom shot of him doesn't quite look like him...it looks more like Cole Hauser (if we get a clearer picture we'll know for sure).

No Problem =D, The owner of the dragonball-live.fr website suspects that this might be a fake but I'm pretty sure its real. I'm really digging Justin Chatwins hair by the way.

If anybody here owns The Invisible, please refer to the part where Chatwin is "holding birds". Apparently that might be a potential source of the picture (aka photoshopped from that). Check to be sure.

this cant be fake look at the hair en effects and this picture ISNT from the invisble, or any other movie from justin chatwinn i think isnt it?
and damn u craigdbfan i wanted to make this thread:p

If anybody here owns The Invisible, please refer to the part where Chatwin is "holding birds". Apparently that might be a potential source of the picture (aka photoshopped from that). Check to be sure.

I just watched it two days ago and his hands are together holding the bird, in this pic they're spread apart.

Phew, great news then.

well even if is hand are like that the clothes are diffrent then the invisble clothes
in this photo he has a sort of tribal on his left shoulder

well even if is hand are like that the clothes are diffrent then the invisble clothes
in this photo he has a sort of tribal on his left shoulder

Clothes are any easy photoshop.

Either way, it's looking to be legit.

are they all in character in the little pictures below?

I think they're just set interviews in the small little pictures, but it seems that on the bottom left corner that Emmy Rossum has the Bulma hairstyle in the picture.

Looks legit. And looks AWESOME.

Look at the collar, and the handles, the colors, I have doubts… For me it is Invisible.
But if you think it' real, and you are a majority, you are right surely :)

Am I crazy ? xD

no zarok it isnt invisble some people include me already look at the resembles and its close yes but aint the same

I don't see why a magazine would print a fake image though?

I don't see why a magazine would print a fake image though?

I've seen so many Conrad Veidt Joker Manips in magazines saying its Heath, but this looks to be real. :up:

Ok, if it is not a fake I am happy to make you divide it, I hate to put false informations on the website
Now I want Piccolo picture ^^
French who speaks about this image “Chatwin does not have really any charisma, this film will be ridiculous”
Ahhh I like my country "Vive la France" xD They are very skeptics :)

haha well it loks really and its not from the invisble for sure but still some people can do amazin photoshop effects but i think not this
and im happely not the only person who's from europe xD im from Holland / The Netherlands

let this be reaaaaal!11111 come oooooonnnnnaaaaaahhh!

Thats definitely awesome. Was kinda hoping of a pic with his GI, but oh well. I'm sorry but that hair is absolutely faithful. It's really hard to guess what goku's hair would look like in the real world, due to the 1 dimensional look of the cartoon. But that would be Very close. The street photos didn't do his hair justice, it looks alot different. Lets hope this is a sign for things to come.

Thats definitely awesome. Was kinda hoping of a pic with his GI, but oh well. I'm sorry but that hair is absolutely faithful. It's really hard to guess what goku's hair would look like in the real world, due to the 1 dimensional look of the cartoon. But that would be Very close. The street photos didn't do his hair justice, it looks alot different. Lets hope this is a sign for things to come.

Like any other goth you've seen littering the malls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"