Pixar Marvel Movies

DACMAN

The Spidey Fan
Reaction score
Watch this and tell me you didn't pee yourself a little thinking about a full length movie like this.

Edit: Watch these only if the last link doesn't work for you! The last link looks the best though it's only part 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--hxC-fpX9k&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qUUHbC1aZg&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5HJogYwVNo&feature=channel

Edit again: AH HA! Here we go. I've been looking forever for the best version possible since Youtube looks like crap most of the time. And I think I've found it.

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2008/01/08/iron-man-and-spidey-team-up-in-iron-mans-adventure/

Last edited:
Oh...my...god.

That was AMAZING! If this happens, screw live action films! This is perfection!

I agree. I think these could be much better than the live action stuff. No need to worry about a scene costing too much money. No more watered down superhero movies.

Superman To Warner: YOU GUYS SUCK!!! WE'LL NEVER BEAT MARVEL NOW!

I would be happy with Pixar doing Beowulf style animated films for the rest of the Marvel Universe. The current actors could still do the voicing.

Actually I think there are better voice actors to play Spidey than Maguire. Like the guy in the video I posted. I'm pretty sure he did the voice of Spidey in the Ultimate Alliance games.

Personally, I wanna see traditionally animated marvel films. Comic Books have never really been brought to life through animation properly. Yeah we've had some decent tv shows and some dope dtv joints, but imagin a BIG budget 2d animated film, completly capturing the detail, richness, style, dynamics etc of the best drawn comic books.

Although I'd still watch absolutly anything pixar decided to do with marvel, as long as they have complete reverence for the source material.

Superman To Warner: YOU GUYS SUCK!!! WE'LL NEVER BEAT MARVEL NOW!

I would be happy with Pixar doing Beowulf style animated films for the rest of the Marvel Universe. The current actors could still do the voicing.
I still like to see some actor resemblence, but if they just do pixar movies, I can live without.

Personally, I wanna see traditionally animated marvel films. Comic Books have never really been brought to life through animation properly. Yeah we've had some decent tv shows and some dope dtv joints, but imagin a BIG budget 2d animated film, completly capturing the detail, richness, style, dynamics etc of the best drawn comic books.

Although I'd still watch absolutly anything pixar decided to do with marvel, as long as they have complete reverence for the source material.

Yeah because live action movies have so much reverence for th sournce material.:whatever:

I still like to see some actor resemblence, but if they just do pixar movies, I can live without.

I'd rather see perfect resemblence of there comic book conter-part. Why would I want to see Tobey Magurie as a CGI character when I can see Peter Parker?

That does look sweet. After seeing that I personally think they should put these characters through the Pixar Line.

ROM Spaceknight

Power Pack (This would be Disney's safest trial run, even if it was done live action.)

Blade (Perhaps an Animated 4th installment...Beowulf style?)

Spider Woman

X-force (I'm talking the original team with Shatterstar, Rictor, Domino, Boom-Boom. Feral & Warpath)

MS. Marvel

Marvel Zombies (This could be a guilty pleasure straight to DVD release, not interfering with any of their current projects. And with Disney's money at their disposal the advertising wouldn't be a problem at all.)

I'd rather see perfect resemblence of there comic book conter-part. Why would I want to see Tobey Magurie as a CGI character when I can see Peter Parker?
Well, I was referring to the Beowulf comment.
Its a good way to mix both mediums.

Ah. You just mean you want the CGI to look life like.

Photorealism is cool and all, but I think CGI movies would be a great opportunity to stretch out in more stylized ways for a Marvel film. A Fantastic Four movie done by Pixar in Kirby style would be amazing.

Can you imagine a Spider-Man CGI movie in the Romita Sr. style?

Personally I'd love to see a CG Runaways movie.

I've seen that before and agree that this would be ten thosand times better than any of the Marvel films put together in full length form (with 3D added in for good measure). And it would be a whole lot cheaper.

I think it's fundamental to have Maguire as Peter crying done accurately on CGI. :hehe:

I want to see Pixar versions of DEVIL DINOSAUR and THE ETERNALS!

Definitely would love to see a Nova movie based on Marv wolfman's run

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"