• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pizza chain's "order in Spanish for free meal" promo sparks controversy

Who the hell says you're entitled to free pizza anyway? People can be so stupid sometimes. If you want a FREE pizza ask for it in spanish, thats the deal. If you don't want to do that then order it in english and PAY or gtfo. Its really not that complicated

Who the hell says you're entitled to free pizza anyway? People can be so stupid sometimes. If you want a FREE pizza ask for it in spanish, thats the deal. If you don't want to do that then order it in english and PAY or gtfo. Its really not that complicated

Sir...I'm going to have to ask you to go ahead and put the computer down, and slowly back away from the internet. You're making too much sense. There is no place for that on the interwebs.

It's discrimination against people who don't speak Spanish, is what it is.

Well,....so is if you could only get free pizza if you order in English. Not everybody is gonna know English. The language itself makes no sense as well...some words you can say different ways, have double meanings. I know, cause I take speech lessons.

Because, if dun dere furriners want to live in mah countreh, dey should be learnin' ta speak 'Mericun, proper like.

Well,....so is if you could only get free pizza if you order in English. Not everybody is gonna know English. The language itself makes no sense as well...some words you can say different ways, have double meanings. I know, cause I take speech lessons.

I was joking.

Because, if dun dere furriners want to live in mah countreh, dey should be learnin' ta speak 'Mericun, proper like.
Dey derker jerbs!!!

jerbs2-300x225.jpg

The purpose of ethnic pride is to find resolve and a sense of self worth in the face of oppression in a society that tells you the circumstances of your birth make you worthless. The phrase "black is beautiful" came about because the general consensus was that conventional beauty included being a white person. White people aren't oppressed in the United States. We've got it pretty good.

Unless you're gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"