Please explain your USERNAME -

Know One

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi gang,

Title says it - why is it the name you chose? You may go into great details but I would like everyone to remain below 5 words.

Know One.

SandmanMysteryTheaterTarant.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandman_Mystery_Theatre

Most under-rated book of the 90s.

I didn't know it was a competition.

Why is this a competition? :huh:

...er...it's not a competition...I was just making a joke...sorry if it came out weird...

Ah. :hehe:

Bloody messageboards. So hard to guage humour sometimes without these stupid emoticons. :)

Initials of my two kids

Japanese for 'another person' or 'stranger'

Combo of my last name Stein and Saiyan (DBZ).

Hi gang,

Title says it - why is it the name you chose? You may go into great details but I would like everyone to remain below 5 words.

Know One.

Who are you? Who?

One of the most underrated superheroes, Also a nickname throughout high school and work I had because I was known to always wear a Speedo book bag for half of my high school career and I just loved the aspect of swimming and being a lifeguard helped too. I also toyed around the idea of majoring in Marine Biology during my senior year in high school.

Hi. I'm unoriginal but wanted a Spider-man or Batman name so I added numbers to the end of it.

I'm afraid your requirement is less than enough

I'm a Spider-Man geek, and my name in short is Aziz

I'm afraid your requirement is less than enough

I'm a Spider-Man geek, and my name in short is Aziz

I thought it was a combo of SPider-Man and his boss at the pizza place, Mr Aziz :woot:

Hi. I'm unoriginal but wanted a Spider-man or Batman name so I added numbers to the end of it.

Well, funny story. So years ago, I was absolutely marathoning the Mega Man X series. I loved the boss designs for the Mavericks (robotic animal reploids) and around that time a friend of mine made a Dingo reference. It occurred to me that despite all the references and Dingo jokes I've heard in the media, I had never SEEN what a Dingo looked like.

Hop on over to google and boom, I realized they're like orange wolves. I like wolves! And I thought, hmm, if I were to make a Maverick, what's something new that they haven't done before? Aha!

I was later signing up for a Newgrounds . com membership and couldn't decide on a good screenname, so I took my idea of the custom made Maverick, randomly was thinking of the Transformer Shockwave and mixed the name into Shock-Dingo

That has since been my online identity. :p

My username has several origins. It's a partial anagram of my first name. Xeno is also a Greek prefix meaning "strange" or "alien." Also, I studied ancient philosophy and there several of my favorite philosophers had names starting with "Xeno" or "Zeno." The pronunciation differs but it's close enough for me.

I thought it was a combo of SPider-Man and his boss at the pizza place, Mr Aziz :woot:
Another thought of that as well
I want some pizza, but I'll have to wait for

I have another name in mind, but I'm not telling

Manic's Sonic the Hedgehog's brother.

CGyVT.jpg

99wsU.png

5263 = Kane (on a standard phone)

0 = o for nickname initial

Hawkeye was one of Kate Bishop's "jokey" code names when she couldn't decide one. It's a mix of Hawkeye and Mockingbird. Love all three characters so thought it suitable.
hawkeye-3-beetle-195x300.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"