Justice League Plot ideas for Jl part 1

WBwins

Sidekick
Reaction score
Share your ideas for Jl part 1 plot

I posted this before, will post this here again.

• Batman is the first to figure out that Superman can come back (hated that nobody figured it out in the comics)
  • Superman returns severely weakened or suffering from mild amnesia, needs time to recuperate
  • Have a vivid scene of Batman disposing his guns in disgust, stating clearly that it was Clark who "brought him back"
  • Generous dialogue given to Bruce and Diana to build up chemistry as they search for the "7 samurai"
  • Darkseid is hinted at but not in this movie
  • The first member they recruit is Barry, and Barry is more Bart or Wally-like so he can counterweigh the movie's solemness with his cheerfulness
  • The second member recruited should be Cyborg, and motherboxes should be explained in this scene, in detail for the sake of the audience
  • The third member should be Aquaman, and it would be cool if Diana and Arthur have to overcome some awkwardness based on prior wars between the two races
  • Superman comes back in full force just about this time, and he's a lot more positive about life and the League.
  • Have a scene between Clark and Bruce that lays out the foundation for their bromance that we all love from the comics
  • Batman will be the first and greatest supporter of Superman taking his place to lead the League while he takes a step back as a "freelancer". But Superman will always be grateful to him
  • There will be some minor bad to overcome so that the team gets a hand at working together (because this movie should be JL centered, not villain centered)
  • In the final scene, the JL will gather in the newly built Watchtower, and decide that a 7th member would help the team to be more complete *and cut*

* Batman takes Doomsday corpse - he knows it will be safe in his cave.
* Wayne Industries tries to take over Lexcorp, a few mergers happen to help public relations.
* Diana tracks down Barry Allen.
* Bruce is looking at cells from DD, assuming he is dead, he is shocked to see them still alive and responding to light.
* Bruce, Diana and Barry meet - Barry is intrigued and wants in.
* Cyborg is inspired by Superman, after telling his story of being an outcast, he felt he could fill superman's shoes. He too, wants in.
* Bruce in secret goes with Cyborg and Diana to retrieve Clark's body to carry out tests - astonished to see it gone.
*Back at the planet, Lois is helping someone up, they are in crutches and he looks weak - it's clark. He's been back at the planet a week, slowly recovering from amnesia. Lois is doing her best to look after him. Bruce finds her, he is amazed and confused but ultimately, understands - Lois doesn't want to rush anything, clark was found wandering Smallville - a few residents along with martha helped cover it up, that the casket was empty - not everyone went tot he viewing. Those at smallville know he is the last son of krypton, except clark himself. All he knows was he raised on a farm, works at the planet and with lois.
Bruce wants to help get clark back to how he was, lois says no, but notices Clark asking questions - obviously Superman was never clearly photographed and the link isn't there yet.
*The government has the scout ship, kryptonite and Zod. Amanda Waller is instructed to liaise with Luthor to get information out of him. They want to know more about using Kyptonite as a power source.
* John Corben, a petty thief is in a vegetive state, he is rebuilt with the kryponite heart and body.
* Diana travels to atlantis to make a pact with Aquaman. He is introduced to the league.
*Clark travels to his 'fortress of solitude' a massive bunker he made in the arctic - he remembers more, it comes back to him from his fathers hologram.
Meanwhile, Metallo has gone awol and rigged explosives in the city - something only the JL when working together, can stop.

ACT 1

Movie begins with a Chilling montage of the Greek gods being defeated one by one the Dark gods of Apokolips. Olympus is in ruins. All of the gods are defeated except for Zeus,Athena,Hermes,Hades,Poisedon,Apollo and Hepheastus.These 7 gods are then Brainwashed by Darkseid .Darkseid returns to Apokolips leaving behind the brainwashed greek gods with one order: Conquer the planet for Darkseid.

Next we see Batman and Wonderwoman having a hilarious training session with the Flash. Through flashbacks we discover that Bats and WW found the other metahumans and tried to recruit them.Cyborg, Aquaman rejected the recruitment but Flash said yes even asked to be their student.
After the training, Bruce, Diana and Barry go for a special event in Metropolis: SUPERMAN DAY. All over the world people celebrate the man of steel and his brave sacrifice. Its a touching day where people do good for others in honour of Superman.

Celebration is cut short though as Metropolis is invaded by the Brainwashed Olympian gods.The gods warn the city that they worship a false god in Superman and to prepare for the coming of the true god: Darkseid. Bats,WW and Flash try to stop this invasion,but the gods are too powerful.The gods easily defeat the trio ,kidnap thousands of metropolis citizens (including lois and Martha) and leave the city.

Our Heroic trio are shaken by this.Brainwashed gods?WTF?
The trio split up in order to deal with this threat:WW goes to themyscira to get some answers on what happened to the greek gods.Bats and Flash track down the kidnapped citizens via a special homing device Bruce placed on one of the citizens.

ACT 2
WW goes to themyscira to get some answers.Themyscira is however under attack from the goddess Athena and the god Hermes. WW flashbacks to one of the most daring rescues Superman ever made and how it taught her to do the impossible.
And so She does the impossible: She fights equally with Hermes and Athena at the same time.Thats right two gods at the same time.She almost defeats them but Hermes cheats and almost kills her.Luckily Aquaman shows up and takes down Hermes whilst WW takes down Athena

Aquaman apologies to WW for not taking up her initial offer to team up but in view of the new threat a Team up is more than necessary.He brought his Atlantean army to Themyscira and proposes an alliance with WW and the Amazionan army.

The defeated gods however taunt Aquaman and WW.They tells them that Darkseid cannot be stopped:even now the body of the False god is being prepared for his use.WW realizes that the Greek gods must have stolen Supermans body and given it to Darkseid for some dark purpose.

Meanwhile Bats and Flash track down the kidnapped to a mysterious Location in the mountains known as the Forges .There they witness the gods Hephesatus and Apollo begin to sacrifice some of the kidnapped in a ritual to create an army of Parademons. Bats and Flash lose their cool and rush to rescue the Kidnapped from Hephaestus and Apollo.Bats fights Hephaestus using magical talismans given to him by WW,whilst Flash battles Apollo.Batman manages to defeat Hephaestus but not without serious injuries.
Flash has trouble defeating Apollo until he has a very touching Flashback.In this Flashback we see Barry being rescued by Superman and being inspired to be a hero.Flash draws strength from this memory and defeats Apollo.However before Apollo passed out he unleashes a Horde of Parademons.

Flash and Bats are almost killed by the Horde but Cyborg comes in and rescues them.He teleports them to Themyscira where they team up with WW and Aquaman.WW informs Bruce that Supes Body had been stolen a fact that upsets the team greatly.Bruce has a touching Flashback about how Superman inspired him.He swears again he will not let Superman down

Menawhile the 7 Brainwashed gods appear on Apokolips before Darkseid.Darkseid is enraged at Apollo,Hepheastus,Hermes and Athena for loosing in battle with the Heroes.He commands them to torture themslves for a hundred years.He then orders the remaining 3 gods:Zeus,Hades,Poisedon to put an end to the Heroes once and for all.

ACT 3
Our heroes lead the forces of Atlantis and Themyscira into war with the Forges in order to rescue the kidnapped and stop the creation of Parademons.But the Forges are protected by Legions of Parademons and more terryingly are Led by the 3 most powerful Greek gods of all:Zeus,Poisedon and Hades.These 3 gods are more than a match for our Heroes.Our Heroes get absolutely trolled on the field and their army gets really decimated.Things are not going well for the side of good.

On Apokolips Darkseid is working on Supes body. He implants Supes body with all of his knowledge and resurrects him as his brainswahed General. Except Superman proves to be too pure for the Brainwashing.He breaks free and Battles Darkseid whilst giving one of his trademark boss speeches.Darkseid looses his cool and gains the upper hand in his fight with Supes but Supes escapes via a Boom tube to earth

Supes is back and ready to save the day.His shocking return inspires the Heroes,Amazons,Atlanteans even the Kidnapped to fight back against the Greek gods and their Army.The Tide of the battle begins to change for good. Aquaman and Flash take down Hades.Wonderwoman,Batman and Cyborg take down Poisedon and Superman singlehandedly takes down Zeus.Zeus's defeat breaks Darkseid hold over Greek gods and they are freed from the brainwashing.They thank the Heroes and return to Olympus

We then have a very big celebration on the victory and Supermans return.Superman has a touching reunion with Lois and the citiznes of metropolis.Movie ends with him giving an inspiring speech to the heroes telling them to prepare for Darkseids coming.He gives them the name Justice League

Last edited:
I like the idea how they have a memorial day - news reports could replay old footage of his rescues, people could tell their superman story - we could see great flash backs of heroic superman feats. Would really hit home how much the world needed him.

I too like the idea of a Superman day, would really emphasis how much he helped and how much good he did. In BVS, it was questioned whether the world needs a superman, and I really hope that it becomes clear in JL that the world does need him.

I like the idea of him waking up with amnesia and not remembering anything, I would like it if he was wondering around helping people but as an ordinary person and then something triggers him to remember everything and voila, Superman makes his return.
Also, I kind of hope that Darkseid doesn't appear until JL part 2 but I'm not too fussy

How would you guys say Superman gets revived? He was last seen in his coffin, so how can he reasonably get back to the scout ship for recovery? As far as I know, everyone thinks he's dead, so they're not gonna carry a corpse to a scout ship. I don't believe any of them knows much about Kryptonian physiology to know that he can be revived.

Also, I really want a scene, perhaps somewhere at the start of the movie, where Ma Kent is standing in front of Clark's grave or whatever and have Goodbye My Son playing in the background (was kinda annoyed that it wasn't used in BVS).
Anyways, not sure how Supes will get revived. I suppose he could wake up in his coffin though that might be a little random and even if that happens, he probably wouldn't be in peak physical condition.

A lot of people are talking the amnesia idea (not just here) as a way to bring back Clark as well as Superman. That I guess would assume that only Martha and Lois saw his body at the funeral with open casket. In order to bring back the Clark character.

Also, I really want a scene, perhaps somewhere at the start of the movie, where Ma Kent is standing in front of Clark's grave or whatever and have Goodbye My Son playing in the background (was kinda annoyed that it wasn't used in BVS).
Anyways, not sure how Supes will get revived. I suppose he could wake up in his coffin though that might be a little random and even if that happens, he probably wouldn't be in peak physical condition.
It kinda was used when Supes is looking at the pics of Martha, albeit a more somber take.

Well not sure if you noticed but as the dirt rises on his coffin and it fades to black the music that begins the credits is actually "Launch" from MOS. Does anyone think there's any significance to that?

I really, really hope so. I hope the first scene is him busting out the coffin and landing on the grass, Lois spins around, gasps, smiles, and rushes over shouting Martha, the two groundsmen help him back to the farm.

(as a side note, i counted the funeral prosessionw as like 20 people, including Martha, lois, Diana and Bruce, so that's 15 people - i'm assuming they are more than likely family on the Kent side and i am assuming probably not that many saw him in the casket, so with smallville being a small community, a religious community, they probably put 2-2 together just after the events of MOS and it wouldn't surprise me if they viewed him as a second coming and were good in keeping him a secret).

Then we can go to Bruce and Diana and the other members.

Then head back to the farm, Clark finally wakes up after a couple days of rest and has amnesia. He doesn't remember anything of his 'adult and superman life', except Lois. She obviously takes it easy, Dr looks him over, tries to take blood, he can't - he says to Martha "just like when he was a boy" as a reference to him knowing the 'secret'. He then just suggests water, food, rest and no rushing and flying. Clark is dazed still, doesn't really get the joke and lois asks what he remembers. She then says, do you remember the fight in Metropolis? Doomsday? Clark has no idea, she says 'superman'? Martha takes out a paper, he reads about it, he doesn't know he is superman, he just says it is too bad he died.

Then we carry on with the story - then we see Clark back at work - he is weak but happy to be back - Lois says that he was found in the rubble and had no ID on him and was in a hospital ward for a while.

Jimmy is back at the office, he was away whilst the events of B v S happened, he and Clark start chatting - they instantly connect, Clark remembering their friendship.

They go through old photo's and Superman is constantly mentioned in news and reports etc - what now of the world and these random meta humans that appear.

We then leave Clark for a while, focus on the JL forming.

Then, one day Clark is with lois and she in one way is happy he has forgotten his superman 'role' - they can be normal, but his strength is slowly coming back. A door comes off the hinges in his hands, a tap crumbles as he turns it, he finds himself hearing everything again (similar as 'the world's too big mommy' scene). A bus loses its breaks and is heading downtown metropolis, Clark turns, see's it way ahead, crashing into cars, almost hitting pedestrians - he instinctively knew what to do, he bolted towards it, his glasses fall off in the process and with one hand stopped it dead, grinding to a halt as his feat dig into the road, his soles burning on the tarmac (homage to lois and clark). He looks around, people stare in shock - it's Superman. Clark in shock, looks at his hands, but then smiles, looks around at the people, then he just jumps into the air and glides across the sky line, descending onto a sky scraper, he is in shock, but surprised more than anything - it's coming back to him.
Across the country, talk of 'superman' being back, the JL are discussing it - could it be?
That night, in his apartment, lois and clark sit there talking, she tells him when, a tap at the window.
Clark looks over, it's Batman. "i had to see for myself" and then he tells Clark a danger is coming.
Clark looks at him and begins talking, he remembers that he saved his mother - he smiles as he thanks him. Batman hands him something on paper, Clark looks down, then up and Batman is gone. On the paper, it's co ordinates.
The film continues.
We then see Clark in a huge cave, in the frozen landscape up north. He started it before the events of B v S, the only marker it is there, is the mound his father, jonathon was 'standing by'. Inside was retrieved krypton tech, AI starts speaking, calling him Kal El, explaining that Clark took items from the scout ship, world engine etc before the governments could.
Film continues.
Big bad appears - whatever it may be - aliens, army, robots, AI - JL tackle it, but struggle until whoosh.... superman appears in all his smily glory.

I like the idea how they have a memorial day - news reports could replay old footage of his rescues, people could tell their superman story - we could see great flash backs of heroic superman feats. Would really hit home how much the world needed him.

Exactly.Thanks:yay:

I really don't want Clark in this movie not knowing who he is as Superman. He's pretty much spent two movies struggling with that, philosophically speaking. It'd be a third movie of him doing the same only literally lol.

I'd rather him be alive and on the move in the first act. He goes to the scout ship and the AI initially doesn't allow him access until he scans his fingerprints. AI announces his identity as Kal-El, which will be a major cue for his emotional arc in the film. He has the ship scan him for any remaining internal damage and through a conversation with the AI, it's revealed to him that the codex in his body allowed him to cheat death. We also see through this conversation that he now holds all of Krypton's history at the forefront of his mind. The codex rebooted him to his factory settings in a way, making him the perfect Kryptonian.

He then has the AI provide him a new Kryptonian outfit (black and silver costume) and from there proceeds to fulfill his father's (Jor-El) dying wish to usher humanity into greatness. Rumors start swirling of Superman's return. There's a montage of his heroics along with eye witness interviews spliced in. Lois immediately tracks him down to the scout ship. She's attacked by fortress robots again and he saves her, recreating the circumstances of their first encounter. She tries to talk to him, be he doesn't remember her. She realizes that everything "Clark" about him has been whiped away.

All of this goes one while we have Batman getting the band together. Bruce meets with Lex to figure out how to find the other metas Lex was studying. There could be a really funny scene with Barry, where he mentions seeing him in a dream and in some camera footage and Barry being weirded out. Eventually, Bruce comes up with a plan to bring in Kal. Basically just has to distract him long enough for the other Leaguers to take him down quietly.

Dialogue I imagine below:

Batman: We've fought before, you know.
Superman: Did we? Tell me, how did that go for you?
Batman: ...I lost.

I know Henry mentioned them arguing about leadership. I think it'd be a cool twist if Supes doesn't want to lead the league, but Batman does. Supes thinks the other will just get in the way. Obviously, there's gotta be some villain stuff going on that brings them to fight together. It's rocky, but they work well off each other. Kal is still reluctant, so Lois takes him to see Martha (WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!! jk). He sees his old room and Martha reveals she kept his old costume and made some repairs as a tribute. Kal eventually sees the engagement ring and that sorta brings everything back for him. He remember that Clark side of himself.

Fast forward, Clark leads the League in taking down the larger threat. Batman asks why he decided to join in the end. Clarks reveals that the Kryptonians had the technology to make him forget who he was. What if that technology fell into the wrong hands? The JL needs to be there to stop him. Tells Bruce to hold on to that extra Kryptonite in case the day ever comes.

Film ends with a fully formed JL, led by a fully-formed Supes, and some sorta hint to an even bigger villain; Darkseid.

Lots of blanks to be filled, but I think that's a good foundation for the JL film I want to see based on what we know so far (which is very little admittedly).

As long as they don't go the amnesia route, they can avoid being too hokey in how they bring Clark back. It seems like the obvious go too, so hoping they thought of a better plan than that.

I first considered using Carrie Kelley for Robin but thought it would make more sense to have another flying character (given the parademons) and went with Hawkwoman.

Act 1:
-Batman and Wonder Woman find The Flash and try to bring him into the fold. Barry refuses the call and says he likes working alone. Batman bribes him with an awesome new suit.
-Clark's grave is found dug up and the body is missing. Martha Kent's expression moves from grief to curiosity/confusion.
-Aquaman battles a villain or rescues some hostages from Muslim pirates off the coast of Africa.
-Lois Lane gives some exposition on the government having Doomsday's body.

Act 2:
-Batman and WW spring Cyborg from a government base.
-The Flash fights a villain of his own.
-Lois investigates the Aquaman event for the Daily Planet.
-Batman locates Hawkwoman and convinces her to join.
-Superman visits Lois and tells her that his memories are scattered.

Act 3:
-Superman takes Doomsday's body into space.
-Batman finds Aquaman with use of his Bat-sub.
-The Flash joins the group.
-Steppenwolf, Kalibak, and the parademons invade the Earth from a boom tube. The Justice League come together to fight them.

Act 4:
-Superman joins the fight.
-The forces of Apokolips are victorious and Kalibak takes Superman captive (or forces him to surrender himself).
-Kalibak takes Superman back to Apokolips (in Empires Strikes Back fashion).
-Doomsday floats through space. Cut to close-up and he opens his eyes.

Last edited:
I first considered using Carrie Kelley for Robin but thought it would make more sense to have another flying character (given the parademons) and went with Hawkwoman.

Act 1:
-Batman and Wonder Woman find The Flash and try to bring him into the fold. Barry refuses the call and says he likes working alone. Batman bribes him with an awesome new suit.
-Clark's grave is found dug up and the body is missing. Martha Kent's expression moves from grief to curiosity/confusion.
-Aquaman battles a villain or rescues some hostages from Muslim pirates off the coast of Africa.
-Lois Lane gives some exposition on the government having Doomsday's body.

Act 2:
-Batman and WW spring Cyborg from a government base.
-The Flash fights a villain of his own.
-Lois investigates the Aquaman event for the Daily Planet.
-Batman locates Hawkwoman and convinces her to join.
-Superman visits Lois and tells her that his memories are scattered.

Act 3:
-Superman takes Doomsday's body into space.
-Batman finds Aquaman with use of his Bat-sub.
-The Flash joins the group.
-Steppenwolf, Kalibak, and the parademons invade the Earth from a boom tube. The Justice League come together to fight them.

Act 4:
-Superman joins the fight.
-The forces of Apokolips are victorious and Kalibak takes Superman captive (or forces him to surrender himself).
-Kalibak takes Superman back to Apokolips (in Empires Strikes Back fashion).
-Doomsday floats through space. Cut to close-up and he opens his eyes.

Love the use of Hawkwoman but then how about Hawkman? But seeing your arcs here from Acts 1 to 4 I know if I were in the theater watching it I would be entertained right from start to finish

Thanks! Hawkman would be explained as Hawkwoman's deceased father (and I'd have him show up in the WW sequel during the 80s). And maybe Hawkwoman's mother is another DC hero like Black Canary or a character with magnetokinesis (so Hawkwoman comes to us with more than just wings).

If "Part 1" of JL is Empire Strikes Back, then the sequel would be Return of the Jedi.

Last edited:
Thanks! Hawkman would be explained as Hawkwoman's deceased father (and I'd have him show up in the WW sequel during the 80s). And maybe Hawkwoman's mother is another DC hero like Black Canary (so Hawkwoman comes to us with more than just wings).

If "Part 1" of JL is Empire Strikes Back, then the sequel would be Return of the Jedi.

Having Hawkwoman as Hawkman's daughter personally I would not have a problem with that but then seeing her join The Justice League I mean it opens up avenues for other heroes in the DC universe to show up in future Justice League films or future solo films in the DC universe like what Marvel is doing with Civil War

Part 2

Act 1:
-A massive boom tube opens and Apokolips passes through it and enters an orbit twice the distance of the moon from Earth, but due to its size is still as large as the moon in the sky.
-A pod is fired from Apokolips to Earth and lands in the ocean.
-Superman is taken by Kalibak before Darkseid on Apokolips.
-The JL are rescuing people following the first wave attack from the Fourth Worlders when an alien kaiju rises out of the ocean and attacks.

Act 2:
-The JL and US military fight the massive alien.
-Orion comes to Earth to assist the JL.
-Doomsday lands on Apokolips and begins tearing the place apart. Kalibak and the parademons defeat the beast and restrain him in the iconic green straightjacket which he made his comic book debut wearing.
- The JL and Orion (who knows where Superman will be held) plot to rescue Superman from Apokolips using Orion's mother box to travel there.

Act 3:
-JL goes to Apokolips with Orion.
-Orion fights Kalibak. Kalibak is defeated and flees (with the Doomsday capsule).
-JL fights the Furies, free Superman, and return to Earth.

Act 4:
-John Stewart arrives to assist in the battle on Earth.
-Darkseid comes to Earth and fights the JL. Wonder Woman cuts his head off (or deflects his Omega Beams back into his face).
-Orion ascends to the throne of Apokolips and the planet vanishes into a boom tube.
-Ewoks dance :D

ACT ONE:
One month has passed since the tragic death of Superman, the world is still suffering the ramifications of his absence. Crime has escalated at an alarming rate in certain parts of the world. Extremists of the metahuman thesis have come out of the woodwork. Terrorist groups have been formed against the idea of metahumans, while cults have been created worshipping them. Those close to him are now reeling from his demise. His lover, Lois Lane has been in mourning and is dreading her return to work. Meanwhile, Bruce Wayne desires to find a solution to this escalation, believing that Superman's death was a beacon for all the evil in the world to wreak havoc.

The film begins with Lois Lane revisiting the location of her first date with Clark Kent as she ponders whether to move on emotionally from her deceased beloved. She reminisces about Clark and ultimately decides to keep her engagement going, refusing to let go.

At Gotham, Bruce plans to rendezvous with Diana Prince to discuss his plan to deal with the escalation of crime in the world at a public event. Later it is revealed that he has another reason to attend as he wants to talk to Commissioner Jim Gordon about his recently crippled daughter, Barbra. After the two finish their conversation, Mr. Freeze and Firefly attempt to rob the event to financially fund Freeze's research to find a cure for his terminally ill wife, Nora. The duo are dispatched by Diana and Bruce as Wonder Woman and Batman, respectively.

On her first day returning to the Daily Planet, Lois is ambushed by the editor, Cat Grant, of Metropolis fashion magazine, Metropolitan to do an interview for an article about Superman's death. Lois hesitantly agrees only to be blindsided when Cat questions if she was unfaithful to her fiancé. Lois strikes her in the face leading Perry to put her on sabbatical until she can get her emotions under control.

At his lake house, Bruce packs his belongings as he tells Alfred Pennyworth about his initiative to bring together the metahumans he and Diana found in Lex Luthor's secret files. Alfred notes his honor to the fallen hero, but quickly makes his disapproval known as he has stood by and let Bruce's crusade to purify Gotham and now the world take over his life. After an emotional debate, Alfred gives his notice that he will be vacating his position as his Butler and his partner in his initiative. Afterwards, Bruce is visited by an upset Barbra who chastises him for treating her as a charity case as Bruce gave Gordon his business card earlier. She tells Bruce to stay away from her family, claiming he tried to take away her independence. She leaves a silent Bruce who simply sits and stares as if blankly into space.

Meanwhile at Belle Reve, Amanda Waller is tasked by the government to probe Lex Luthor for information he obtained from the derelict scout ship, after several attempts to mine the ship's databanks are thwarted due to his hacking the ship to give him access to he alone. Lex initially refuses to answer, instead posturing different sayings to Waller. After a heated confrontation, Lex reveals to Waller that something is coming to Earth.

Lois goes to Metropolitan to apologize to Cat Grant, but Cat doesn't want anything to do with it as she plans to file a lawsuit against her for aggravated assault. Lois tries to reason with her, but Cat walks away until Lois tells her about Clark's death. Cat relents and invites her to tag along to an appointment. As they head to the appointment, Cat reveals the tragic death of her son, Adam Morgan and his murderer the Toyman. She tells Lois that she visits him every year to persuade him to reveal the whereabouts of Adam's body, revealing that is the appointment.

In a cornfield, Clark Kent awakes in a world between life and death. He meets a reality warping, little person in a purple suit named Mr. Mxyzptlk. Clark asks Mxyzptlk why he is here and Mxyzptlk answers that he is to help Clark deal with his inner demons to help him crossover to the afterlife. The pair begin their journey.

In Arkham Asylum, Lois and Cat meet Winslow Schott, the Toyman. Tensions quickly escalate when Cat refuses to refer to Winslow by his moniker, and after an emotional moment of Cat trying to persuade Toyman to reveal Adam's location using a picture of him, Toyman refuses to tell her of his whereabouts. Cat quickly leaves the room with Lois following behind, leaving Toyman.

ACT TWO:
In Central City, a crime lab forensic scientist named Barry Allen prepares for his date with his longtime crush and now girlfriend, Iris West. After being alerted that he is late, he quickly rushes off to Iris's location. While he leaves, he is approached by a lost married couple asking for the location of the crime lab. When asked what business they have there, the couple respond that they're visiting their friend Barry. Barry becomes suspicious as he recognizes the man but can't place him, but refuses to reveal his identity and points them to the direction of the lab. On his way as The Flash, Barry learns, via Iris, of a hostage situation taking place by The Shade. As he tries to apprehend the villain, he is helped surprisingly by Batman and Wonder Woman. After The Shade is defeated, Batman and Wonder Woman approach Barry about joining their initiative. Barry recognizes Diana as the woman of the married couple from before. He's hesitant to join and demands Batman reveal his face as a form of trust. Batman initially refuses, but with some persuasion from Wonder Woman reveals his face. Barry finally recognizing him as 'Howard Hughes' reclusive billionaire, Bruce Wayne and joins their league before meeting Iris.

In Metropolis, Lois investigates Toyman to see if she can learn where he hid the bodies of his victims and to give Cat closure. After talking to Captain Maggie Sawyer of the Metropolis Police, Lois learns that Toyman's father, Lazlo Schott had ties with Metropolis mob boss, Bruno Mannheim. She learns Mannheim is attending a funeral of an associate named, Vincent Edge and decides to crash it for an interview. At the funeral, Lois has an ominous discussion with Mannheim and his relation with Toyman. The interview is quickly interrupted by Vincent's son, Morgan Edge, owner of multinational media corporation, Galaxy Communications, as he warns Lois that Mannheim is extremely dangerous and asks her not to get involved with him. She quickly notices that both Edge and Mannheim are wearing rings adorned with the Omega symbol, but is quickly escorted out by Mannheim's bodyguard before questioning further.

Meanwhile at a charity dinner in D.C., Waller divulges her findings to Secretary Calvin Swanwick. Waller reveals that Lex did not create Doomsday to simply destroy Superman, but as a weapon to stop a larger threat. Swanwick asks Waller about the threat, but she reveals that he kept information scarce, only mentioning a large creature with horns and glowing red eyes. He believed it was coming to invade Earth and would be much larger than the Kryptonian invasion years ago. She adds that he wants to build another weapon with cooperation from the government. Swanwick asks Waller if she trusts Luthor. She answers that she believes there is a threat and would like to go through with the plan under the stipulation that he be under severe monitoring and scrutiny. Swanwick ends their conversation by telling her he'll refer her findings to the Department of Defense.

In purgatory, Clark and Mxyzptlk arrive to his destination, a wooden door. Clark asks Mxyzptlk what's behind the door. He simply tells Clark that his darkest desires, demons, and psyche reside there. He leaves Clark as he opens the door. Clark enters into a pitch black void where he is confronted by his two fathers and their ideologies. Jor-El and Jonathan berate Clark with what they want from their son and how he should use his powers. Each ideology different from the other. Suddenly he is confronted by Lex Luthor who taunts the now 'fallen god', goading Clark to kill him by inciting his anger. Clark ultimately refuses and sees Lois, hearing a faint voice saying, 'she's the key'.

Bruce and Diana now accompanied by Barry head to Mercy Reef to recruit a man by the name of Arthur Curry for their initiative. The trio ask about Arthur's whereabouts from nearby citizens. No one knows who Arthur is, except for an older man who tells them that 'a Curry' works at the lighthouse. They meet an older man named Thomas Curry who is Arthur's father. He tells the others that they will find his son near the shoreline of Amnesty Bay. The trio find Arthur who is tending to a beached whale, soothing it with his telepathic abilities. He is able to get it back to the waters. Impressed by his compassion, Diana compliments him to which Arthur notices her braces hidden under her sleeves. He quickly identifies her as an Amazonian and insults her. Bruce comes to defend Diana, but she eases Bruce by telling him about Atlanteans and Amazonians past conflicts and prejudices between each other's race. Diana tries to convince him to join their initiative, but he refuses citing the atrocities her people have caused on his. Their conversation quickly escalates to a debate about each other's point of view about the war which culminates in a battle between the two. The battle is interrupted when an unsuspecting storm causes the support beams of the pier to give way, causing the two to put aside their differences to help evacuate the citizens. Diana and Arthur prevent the pier from falling as Batman and The Flash help evacuate townspeople from the collapsing pier. Impressed by her tenacity and strength, Arthur joins their group.

At her apartment, Lois continues to investigate Mannheim and Edge. After visiting several jewelers, she is unable to locate the origin of their rings. She is then interrupted by a knock at the door. Martha Kent enters the apartment and wonders why Lois hasn't visited the farm since the funeral. Lois tells her she isn't ready to visit his grave again. Martha points out she didn't tell her that she had moved either. Lois quickly apologizes and tells Martha that she hasn't fully come to terms that he's gone. Martha and Lois continue to talk about Clark for the rest of the evening.

Meanwhile, Lex Luthor is released from Belle Reve with Amanda Waller assigned as his supervisor. As he is injected with specially made nanites, Waller explains these nano-machines cling to its hosts neuro receptors and administer an electro shock, determined by her, showing him the remote. Lex remains unnerved by her warning. He then explains that the weapon he plans to build is a miniature high energy particle accelerator weaponized into a cannon. Waller raises the concern of creating a black hole to which Luthor says what better weapon to use against a large threat, pointing out the use of one against the Kryptonians in Metropolis. She warns him that if he crosses the line that his nanites would be triggered. He continues on with the preparations of the machine.

Clark awakens again and sees Mxyzptlk floating over him. Before he can question what has occurred, Mxyzptlk summons a scroll and tells Clark there's been a change in plans. Clark confused is then told by Mxyzptlk it's time to wake up. Clark suddenly feels a rush of energy and awakes in a stasis pod wearing a black suit in a familiar ship. He is now in the derelict scout ship. Not knowing how he got there, he weakly leaves the pod, and crawls to the nearest source of sunlight.

ACT THREE:

The group of heroes part ways with Bruce. He gives them each a special radio to contact them in case they are needed. Diana queries about the whereabouts of Victor Stone. Bruce answers he tried to find him and his father Silas Stone, but was unable to. He adds that his last known contact was a Morgan Edge. Diana tells him to contact her if he hears anything else. She kisses him on the cheek before parting ways. On his way home, Bruce calls home to tell Alfred he is on his way, but there is no answer. Then he tries calling Alfred with his communicator, but still no answer. He then tries to call Barbra to apologize only to get her voicemail.

In Smallville, Martha leaves a flower shop and heads to a familiar cornfield to visit the grave of her son. When she arrives, she sees a rather large hole in its spot. She drops the flowers she had planned to put on it as she looks around for an answer to what happened.

Lois comes back to her apartment after running errands. While checking the mail, she notices someone has been through her paperwork on Mannheim. Suddenly a bag is placed over her head as two men attempt to kidnap her. She fights back, but is ultimately overtaken by the men.

Back at his lake house, Bruce looks around and sees Alfred has indeed left. He turns on the news and sees someone has desecrated Superman's grave in D.C. with scorch marks saying 'He Lives'. Then a story about Lex Luthor's release and his involvement in a military project are shown. Bruce becomes suspicious and decides to investigate.

Lois is brought into a room where a lone desk sits. The bag is pulled off her head and she sees two men sitting in the room, Morgan Edge and Bruno Mannheim. They dismiss her kidnappers as they begin to speak. Mannheim asks if she's doing well. Lois responds by demanding where she is and why she was brought here. Edge tells her that she shouldn't have gotten involved, and they can't tell her where she is. Mannheim then says they can tell why she's there. Edge reveals to Lois that they belong to a doomsday cult, founded after a strange object was collected in Roswell, New Mexico. The cult had members with high political and government positions who tried to reverse engineer the object to improve Earth's technology. The object was dubbed the Mother Box. Once they figured out how the device worked, it projected a message of an alien planet with the visage of its ruler, a stone faced man with glowing red eyes and an omega symbol adorned on his robes. The cult wanted to learn more and planned to summon this ruler to Earth. Mannheim explains that they believed that the Mother Box chose Earth as a sign that their planet was chosen for this alien race to make contact. Lois wonders why they're telling her this. Mannheim answers by grabbing her face and telling her cause she wanted to know. The pair are interrupted by a phone call from Edge's phone.

As the machine is being finished, the president, the cabinet, and military personnel are summoned to see the finished product. Among them is Secretary Swanwick who leaves for the restroom. One of them is on the phone, wearing a ring with an omega symbol. Waller says the scientists and technicians have looked over his machine to prove it is legitimate. She exclaims her surprise at how good he's been. Lex smiles and tells Waller that they will begin a weapon test, immediately. Waller asks why so soon. Lex ominously answers that the threat will be here very soon.

Edge hangs up the phone and apologizes to Lois for cutting their meeting short. Mannheim calls for his men to come back into the room. They bring in a man with a bag over his head. When they pull the sack off, the man is revealed to be Silas Stone. Mannheim tells Lois that he is a compassionate man and pulls out an egg timer. He sets it for five minutes. He orders his men to kill them, all of them after he leaves, gesturing to Stone, Lois, and Edge. Edge panics and asks Mannheim what he's doing. Mannheim talks down to him asking who's in charge here. Edge argues that he is the leader of this group, but Mannheim interjects that it was nothing more than a cult until he came in an turned it into the criminal empire it is now. Edge tries to argue once more, but Mannheim pulls out a gun and shoots him.

Lex Luthor starts to speak as they ready to unveil his new weapon. As he washes his face, Swanwick notices something in the mirror and then his face contorts into terror. Lex unveils his weapon to the crowd explaining how it works.

Lois talks to Stone as the timer counts down to less than two minutes. Lois asks him why he was there. He tells her that he was one of the scientists tasked to reverse engineer the Mother Box and see its technological advantages for human applications. He finishes by saying his son was the last experiment. Lois stares at him confused as the timer gets down to less than one minute.

Swanwick returns to his seat. Shortly after, a gun is shot causing everyone to cower in fear causing Waller to drop the remote. Swanwick tries to calm everyone down. Mannheim and bodyguards with automatic firearms have infiltrated the event.

The timer starts to ring and the men aim the barrels of their guns behind Lois and Stone's heads. As they begin to fire, the lights in the room start to flicker with creaking noises heard around the room. As the lights flicker, a figure appears behind them and attacks. Lois turns to see Batman standing.

Mannheim calms the crowd down and tells them that he plans to commandeer this weapon with one of his own. He signals his men to bring someone in. Suddenly a single, glowing red light is shone.

As they leave the building, Stone tells Batman that Mannheim is planning something huge at the event. Batman pulls out a communicator and presses a button. Lois asks him what he is doing. Batman responds calling for help. Lois wants to come with him. Batman starts to argue before Lois stops him by saying she is going. He relents. Before they go, Stone quickly tells them he has his son.

The weapon is revealed to be a human with cybernetics covering most of his body with an arm cannon. Mannheim calls him Cyborg. Cyborg doesn't look too pleased to be there. Mannheim whispers to him if he does what they ask, his father will stay alive. He orders Luthor to start the machine.

Batman rushes to the event in the Batmobile with Lois in tow, meeting with the others to stop Mannheim at the event. They rush through traffic and try to make it across a vertical-lift bridge as its lifting. The gap is too far even for the Batmobile, so Batman tries to call Alfred for the Batplane. No one answers. Batman keeps calling, despite knowing that Alfred is no longer there. He ejects Lois and himself into the air and suddenly the Batplane appears to catch them. Bruce quickly thanks Alfred, only to hear a woman's voice. Barbra takes the thank you instead citing she got his message. Batman pilots the plane to the event with Lois.

At the event, the machine starts up, smashing atoms. Mannheim then tells the crowd to kneel to their new master and orders his men to kill the ones who resist. One general refuses and one of his bodyguards aims their gun, ready to squeeze the trigger until a device with a beeping red light is attached to it. More devices appear, attaching themselves onto the guns rendering them useless. A red blur and small lightning bolts then come knocking out the henchmen, and a golden lasso wraps around Mannheim tying him up. Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, and Aquaman appear with Lois checking on the former hostages. Suddenly loud clapping is heard.

Luthor stands up with a huge, Cheshire grin on his face. He congratulates Bruce on finding the others and getting them to commit. Barry looks confused at Luthor and asks him what he is talking about. Bruce reveals that Lex planned the whole thing. Lex nods along, feigning astonishment at what Batman is saying. Bruce tries to continue, but Lex interrupts by saying he's the magician and only he gets to spoil the secret. He reveals that he had ties to Mannheim's group the entire time, and that's how he learned about Dr. Stone's research and Cyborg's existence. He then reveals the cannon is actually an insert for Cyborg's cannon, and the weapon isn't a weapon at all. Diana interjects that he plans to summon a black hole. Luthor says she's correct, but adds one that he can control. He plans to summon his threat to Earth by creating a boom tube with the Mother Box technology in Cyborg. Waller then claims 'well I'll be dipped'. The particle accelerator starts becoming louder, signaling Luthor to Cyborg. Luthor tells Cyborg its time for his cue unless he wants to see his father again. Cyborg hesitates as he slowly places his cannon to the insert. Bruce tries to tell Cyborg that his father is safe, but can no longer be heard over the roar of the machine. He puts his cannon in and it activates. A large portal is summoned to Lex's delight.

Cyborg hears a voice saying his father's fine in his head. He tries to stop the machine, but he can't get his cannon freed. Debris and chairs start getting vacuumed into the boom tube as Cyborg struggles to get free. Waller tries to grab the remote only for it to be drawn into the vortex as well. The others try to keep the audience from being sucked in. Suddenly Swanwick rises and sprints to Cyborg. Cyborg looks and sees Swanwick trying to help pull his cannon free, phasing through the insert as Swanwick slowly changes shape, revealing a green form. The boom tube becomes unstable and slowly starts building suction, taking the entire building with it. Lex is about to be sucked in its vacuum before being saved by Batman and Wonder Woman. The green man helps get Cyborg away from the hole. Lois starts losing her grip as the hole becomes too strong, she slips and screams.

Suddenly a loud, roaring is heard like thunder. Lois is caught by a familiar pair of arms in a partially blue and black suit. She looks up to see Clark. Clark smiles at her and quickly gets her away from the black hole as he's the only one strong enough to escape its vacuum. He then tries to use his heat vision to destroy the machine causing the black hole to collapse. A large boom is heard and light escapes from it, leaving a crater where it once stood. Lois quickly runs up to him and he picks her up. She quickly kisses him, claiming she always knew he'd come back to save her.

Lex and Mannheim are arrested for their crimes with Waller making sure they get the worst of it in Belle Reve. Cyborg quickly thanks the green man for helping him. The man reveals his name is J'onn J'onnz. Feeling out of place amongst the others, he quickly changes his clothing to better suit theirs. He comments to Superman that he's looking well, hinting he was the one who resurrected Clark. Quickly the press arrive, Batman, who doesn't like to handle the press, tries to leave. Superman stops him, claiming he will handle it. Superman talks to the press with the other heroes surrounding him. He tells the public that they are here to protect them. He beseeches that all metahumans come out of hiding and join their crusade of justice.

As Lex is being incarcerated, Waller and the real Swanwick have a conversation. Swanwick asks her how they plan to defend themselves against the threat, frightened that something has been contacted. Waller says they already have a weapon, referring to Superman and the others.

Lois revisits Arkham Asylum to see Toyman. She reveals to Toyman that she dug into Mannheim's financial records and found that he loaned money to his father, Lazlo. Toyman seems phased by this. She adds that his father couldn't return the money, so Mannheim had him killed. Toyman confirms Lois's theory and tells her that Mannheim took his father, and his childhood with him. He reveals that's why he kills children, not out of hatred, but of envy. He sees their happiness and longs for those days as well. He then tells Lois where the bodies are buried.

Bruce returns home to see Alfred making dinner. When he asks what he was doing here, Alfred answers you can thank Ms. Barbra for convincing him to stay. Bruce smiles as Barbra appears, telling him she would like to come back, becoming Oracle.

The ending is a montage of Metropolis police finding Jason's body with Lois and Cat, Lois and Clark returning to the Planet, Cyborg watching football with his dad, Barry visiting his mother's grave, Aquaman helping prevent an oil spill, Diana seeing her mother, Barbra, Alfred, and Bruce sitting down to dinner, and Clark returning home to a crying Martha with J'onn in tow. All with Lex narrating a monologue, 'twoeth by land, oneth by sea, oneth man, and then there's three from the heavens above. The bell tolls for thee.' A final shot is shown of a familiar pinging sound as a voice is heard telling someone they traced the boom tube's location to a distant planet. An alien with a stone face and glowing red eyes appears and smiles.

I just wanted to try my hand in the BvS continuity. Tell me what you think. :)

Note: [blackout]I was wondering if I should replace the Shade with a terrorist group of fanatical Superman followers. But I'm conflicted as I want to use someone from Flash's rogues.[/blackout]

Last edited:
The plot is absolutely giant, but there are so many cool little moments, that I like. Will go into detail a bit later.

ACT THREE:

The group of heroes part ways with Bruce. He gives them each a special radio to contact them in case they are needed. Diana queries about the whereabouts of Victor Stone. Bruce answers he tried to find him and his father Silas Stone, but was unable to. He adds that his last known contact was a Morgan Edge. Diana tells him to contact her if he hears anything else. She kisses him on the cheek before parting ways. On his way home, Bruce calls home to tell Alfred he is on his way, but there is no answer. Then he tries calling Alfred with his communicator, but still no answer. He then tries to call Barbra to apologize only to get her voicemail.

In Smallville, Martha leaves a flower shop and heads to a familiar cornfield to visit the grave of her son. When she arrives, she sees a rather large hole in its spot. She drops the flowers she had planned to put on it as she looks around for an answer to what happened.

Lois comes back to her apartment after running errands. While checking the mail, she notices someone has been through her paperwork on Mannheim. Suddenly a bag is placed over her head as two men attempt to kidnap her. She fights back, but is ultimately overtaken by the men.

Back at his lake house, Bruce looks around and sees Alfred has indeed left. He turns on the news and sees someone has desecrated Superman's grave in D.C. with scorch marks saying 'He Lives'. Then a story about Lex Luthor's release and his involvement in a military project are shown. Bruce becomes suspicious and decides to investigate.

Lois is brought into a room where a lone desk sits. The bag is pulled off her head and she sees two men sitting in the room, Morgan Edge and Bruno Mannheim. They dismiss her kidnappers as they begin to speak. Mannheim asks if she's doing well. Lois responds by demanding where she is and why she was brought here. Edge tells her that she shouldn't have gotten involved, and they can't tell her where she is. Mannheim then says they can tell why she's there. Edge reveals to Lois that they belong to a doomsday cult, founded after a strange object was collected in Roswell, New Mexico. The cult had members with high political and government positions who tried to reverse engineer the object to improve Earth's technology. The object was dubbed the Mother Box. Once they figured out how the device worked, it projected a message of an alien planet with the visage of its ruler, a stone faced man with glowing red eyes and an omega symbol adorned on his robes. The cult wanted to learn more and planned to summon this ruler to Earth. Mannheim explains that they believed that the Mother Box chose Earth as a sign that their planet was chosen for this alien race to make contact. Lois wonders why they're telling her this. Mannheim answers by grabbing her face and telling her cause she wanted to know. The pair are interrupted by a phone call from Edge's phone.

As the machine is being finished, the president, the cabinet, and military personnel are summoned to see the finished product. Among them is Secretary Swanwick who leaves for the restroom. One of them is on the phone, wearing a ring with an omega symbol. Waller says the scientists and technicians have looked over his machine to prove it is legitimate. She exclaims her surprise at how good he's been. Lex smiles and tells Waller that they will begin a weapon test, immediately. Waller asks why so soon. Lex ominously answers that the threat will be here very soon.

Edge hangs up the phone and apologizes to Lois for cutting their meeting short. Mannheim calls for his men to come back into the room. They bring in a man with a bag over his head. When they pull the sack off, the man is revealed to be Silas Stone. Mannheim tells Lois that he is a compassionate man and pulls out an egg timer. He sets it for five minutes. He orders his men to kill them, all of them after he leaves, gesturing to Stone, Lois, and Edge. Edge panics and asks Mannheim what he's doing. Mannheim talks down to him asking who's in charge here. Edge argues that he is the leader of this group, but Mannheim interjects that it was nothing more than a cult until he came in an turned it into the criminal empire it is now. Edge tries to argue once more, but Mannheim pulls out a gun and shoots him.

Lex Luthor starts to speak as they ready to unveil his new weapon. As he washes his face, Swanwick notices something in the mirror and then his face contorts into terror. Lex unveils his weapon to the crowd explaining how it works.

Lois talks to Stone as the timer counts down to less than two minutes. Lois asks him why he was there. He tells her that he was one of the scientists tasked to reverse engineer the Mother Box and see its technological advantages for human applications. He finishes by saying his son was the last experiment. Lois stares at him confused as the timer gets down to less than one minute.

Swanwick returns to his seat. Shortly after, a gun is shot causing everyone to cower in fear causing Waller to drop the remote. Swanwick tries to calm everyone down. Mannheim and bodyguards with automatic firearms have infiltrated the event.

The timer starts to ring and the men aim the barrels of their guns behind Lois and Stone's heads. As they begin to fire, the lights in the room start to flicker with creaking noises heard around the room. As the lights flicker, a figure appears behind them and attacks. Lois turns to see Batman standing.

Mannheim calms the crowd down and tells them that he plans to commandeer this weapon with one of his own. He signals his men to bring someone in. Suddenly a single, glowing red light is shone.

As they leave the building, Stone tells Batman that Mannheim is planning something huge at the event. Batman pulls out a communicator and presses a button. Lois asks him what he is doing. Batman responds calling for help. Lois wants to come with him. Batman starts to argue before Lois stops him by saying she is going. He relents. Before they go, Stone quickly tells them he has his son.

The weapon is revealed to be a human with cybernetics covering most of his body with an arm cannon. Mannheim calls him Cyborg. Cyborg doesn't look too pleased to be there. Mannheim whispers to him if he does what they ask, his father will stay alive. He orders Luthor to start the machine.

Batman rushes to the event in the Batmobile with Lois in tow, meeting with the others to stop Mannheim at the event. They rush through traffic and try to make it across a vertical-lift bridge as its lifting. The gap is too far even for the Batmobile, so Batman tries to call Alfred for the Batplane. No one answers. Batman keeps calling, despite knowing that Alfred is no longer there. He ejects Lois and himself into the air and suddenly the Batplane appears to catch them. Bruce quickly thanks Alfred, only to hear a woman's voice. Barbra takes the thank you instead citing she got his message. Batman pilots the plane to the event with Lois.

At the event, the machine starts up, smashing atoms. Mannheim then tells the crowd to kneel to their new master and orders his men to kill the ones who resist. One general refuses and one of his bodyguards aims their gun, ready to squeeze the trigger until a device with a beeping red light is attached to it. More devices appear, attaching themselves onto the guns rendering them useless. A red blur and small lightning bolts then come knocking out the henchmen, and a golden lasso wraps around Mannheim tying him up. Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, and Aquaman appear with Lois checking on the former hostages. Suddenly loud clapping is heard.

Luthor stands up with a huge, Cheshire grin on his face. He congratulates Bruce on finding the others and getting them to commit. Barry looks confused at Luthor and asks him what he is talking about. Bruce reveals that Lex planned the whole thing. Lex nods along, feigning astonishment at what Batman is saying. Bruce tries to continue, but Lex interrupts by saying he's the magician and only he gets to spoil the secret. He reveals that he had ties to Mannheim's group the entire time, and that's how he learned about Dr. Stone's research and Cyborg's existence. He then reveals the cannon is actually an insert for Cyborg's cannon, and the weapon isn't a weapon at all. Diana interjects that he plans to summon a black hole. Luthor says she's correct, but adds one that he can control. He plans to summon his threat to Earth by creating a boom tube with the Mother Box technology in Cyborg. Waller then claims 'well I'll be dipped'. The particle accelerator starts becoming louder, signaling Luthor to Cyborg. Luthor tells Cyborg its time for his cue unless he wants to see his father again. Cyborg hesitates as he slowly places his cannon to the insert. Bruce tries to tell Cyborg that his father is safe, but can no longer be heard over the roar of the machine. He puts his cannon in and it activates. A large portal is summoned to Lex's delight.

Cyborg hears a voice saying his father's fine in his head. He tries to stop the machine, but he can't get his cannon freed. Debris and chairs start getting vacuumed into the boom tube as Cyborg struggles to get free. Waller tries to grab the remote only for it to be drawn into the vortex as well. The others try to keep the audience from being sucked in. Suddenly Swanwick rises and sprints to Cyborg. Cyborg looks and sees Swanwick trying to help pull his cannon free, phasing through the insert as Swanwick slowly changes shape, revealing a green form. The boom tube becomes unstable and slowly starts building suction, taking the entire building with it. Lex is about to be sucked in its vacuum before being saved by Batman and Wonder Woman. The green man helps get Cyborg away from the hole. Lois starts losing her grip as the hole becomes too strong, she slips and screams.

Suddenly a loud, roaring is heard like thunder. Lois is caught by a familiar pair of arms in a partially blue and black suit. She looks up to see Clark. Clark smiles at her and quickly gets her away from the black hole as he's the only one strong enough to escape its vacuum. He then tries to use his heat vision to destroy the machine causing the black hole to collapse. A large boom is heard and light escapes from it, leaving a crater where it once stood. Lois quickly runs up to him and he picks her up. She quickly kisses him, claiming she always knew he'd come back to save her.

Lex and Mannheim are arrested for their crimes with Waller making sure they get the worst of it in Belle Reve. Cyborg quickly thanks the green man for helping him. The man reveals his name is J'onn J'onnz. Feeling out of place amongst the others, he quickly changes his clothing to better suit theirs. He comments to Superman that he's looking well, hinting he was the one who resurrected Clark. Quickly the press arrive, Batman, who doesn't like to handle the press, tries to leave. Superman stops him, claiming he will handle it. Superman talks to the press with the other heroes surrounding him. He tells the public that they are here to protect them. He beseeches that all metahumans come out of hiding and join their crusade of justice.

As Lex is being incarcerated, Waller and the real Swanwick have a conversation. Swanwick asks her how they plan to defend themselves against the threat, frightened that something has been contacted. Waller says they already have a weapon, referring to Superman and the others.

Lois revisits Arkham Asylum to see Toyman. She reveals to Toyman that she dug into Mannheim's financial records and found that he loaned money to his father, Lazlo. Toyman seems phased by this. She adds that his father couldn't return the money, so Mannheim had him killed. Toyman confirms Lois's theory and tells her that Mannheim took his father, and his childhood with him. He reveals that's why he kills children, not out of hatred, but of envy. He sees their happiness and longs for those days as well. He then tells Lois where the bodies are buried.

Bruce returns home to see Alfred making dinner. When he asks what he was doing here, Alfred answers you can thank Ms. Barbra for convincing him to stay. Bruce smiles as Barbra appears, telling him she would like to come back, becoming Oracle.

The ending is a montage of Metropolis police finding Jason's body with Lois and Cat, Lois and Clark returning to the Planet, Cyborg watching football with his dad, Barry visiting his mother's grave, Aquaman helping prevent an oil spill, Diana seeing her mother, Barbra, Alfred, and Bruce sitting down to dinner, and Clark returning home to a crying Martha with J'onn in tow. All with Lex narrating a monologue, 'twoeth by land, oneth by sea, oneth man, and then there's three from the heavens above. The bell tolls for thee.' A final shot is shown of a familiar pinging sound as a voice is heard telling someone they traced the boom tube's location to a distant planet. An alien with a stone face and glowing red eyes appears and smiles.

I just wanted to try my hand in the BvS continuity. Tell me what you think. :)

Note: [blackout]I was wondering if I should replace the Shade with a terrorist group of fanatical Superman followers. But I'm conflicted as I want to use someone from Flash's rogues.[/blackout]

The alien with a stone face and glowing red eyes of course builds towards Justice League Part 2 but as for who the alien is? I bet you it is Darkseid who of course is the Thanos of the DC Cinematic Universe but personally for Justice League they should have made it a trilogy because introducing him in Part 2 for me anyway feels sort of anti-climatic because if he is killed off then who is left for The Justice League to take on? Personally I would have had Brainiac as the villain for Part 2 and then bring on Darkseid for Part 3

But at the same time though seeing your set-up here I love it and why:

- J'onn potentially joins the Justice League...J'onn being Martian Manhunter

- Barbara Gordon, Jim's daughter joining the Justice League too as Oracle but also Barbara more or less living with Bruce and Alfred which also makes it all the more worthwhile

- But honestly seeing this set-up I mean it also does build towards Justice League members in the DC Cinematic Universe having their own solo franchises as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"