Police Officer Accidentally Kills 5 Year Old Boy

Something doesn't sound right about this... too out there to be true, HOW THE FCK DO YOU SHOOT AT A SNAKE AND HIT A KID IN THE HEAD!!!! It's NOT possible unless the cop was drunk or stoned out of his mind!!!! U FCKIN AIM AT THE GROUND, NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY IN THE AIR! I don't feel sorry for the cop at all, unless he's really that dumb.

I feel sorry for the family, but the cop- sounds like a bad excuse a kid tries to come up with to not go to school! I just can't believe it.

I have never heard of cops using guns to get rid of a snake usually they use a prong, so tragic :csad:

Wow, that sucks:csad:

do you guys search for the worst **** on the net or something? like who wants to post this, and get more people sad cuz they feel sad? why do i want to be depressed?
If you don't want to get depressed then don't come in here.

I would think there would be some sort of procedure to catching a wild animal, instead of just pulling out your gat and firing some shots at it.
Yeah I know, the sad thing is that this could have been avoided.:csad:

If you don't want to get depressed then don't come in here.

Well if you browse through the Community section and come across the title, it's hard to avoid.

Although this isn't as bad as [BLACKOUT]that girl who found her missing dog's head in a box on her front porch[/BLACKOUT].

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"