Political Attack Ads

Everybody needs a hobby, even Ron Kind.

Paul R. Nelson sounds like a weiner.

I wonder how the study with the electrodes turned out.

Halcohol said:
Paul R. Nelson sounds like a weiner.

I wonder how the study with the electrodes turned out.

The conclusions were shocking.

Lisa Stender is a Spender.

I don't know anything about her but that campaign ad is enough to make me vote against her. :up:

i think they're funny it shows that EVERYONE running is a bad person lol

The Knight said:
i think they're funny it shows that EVERYONE running is a bad person lol
Yeah really.

They bombard the public with ads pointing out every candidate's flaws, and then they wonder why nobody's voting.

That ad was awesome...neva laugh so hard.

"Because I am a man of such good character, instead of being cheap and attacking my opponent, I am going to tell you all of my flaws, starting when in fourth grade, I gave Ricky Smarten a wedgie,...

...then, while in college, I irresponsibly wrecked my parents' car...

...earlier today, I logged online and had inappropriate discussions with a teenage boy...

...and as I stand here before you, I am digesting a stolen raspberry-filled donut, which was very delicious, I might add..."

To me, the attack ads are politics at their worst. All these ads do is take the voter's attention OFF of the important issues and focus them on things that are, for the most part, unimportant and to no concequence to the election. The sad turth is, they work!

political attack ads are pretty efffective from what i hear

skankfree said:
They turn a lot of people off.

skankfree said:
They are very effective. But all they do is distract from the real issues. Rather than getting people to discuss a candidate's stance on, say, health care, attack ads get the peple discussing wether or not he approves of gay marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"