Poohniverse: Monsters Assemble

:eek:

Superhero
Reaction score

*Checks calendar* No, it's not April Fool's Day yet.

*Checks calendar* No, it's not April Fool's Day yet.
Waiting on Snow White...

I was gonna say take the H out of Poohniverse and you'd have a more appropriate title but then I realized it becomes an even more NSFW word than poo and it's exactly what it sounds like when you say it out loud. :o

Poohniverse is an awesome name (probably better than the films will be).

The time has come for someone to supplant Sony with their own worse cinematic universe.

Eeyore voice. Weeellll he1111. I guess I'll just sit over here. Under appreciated. It's ook. I'm used to it.

Well, that is likely a record for running something into the ground. Horror with an ability to be cheap and quick, does mean setting up such a crossover is fairly easy and quick.

We were warned about making that film a hit. :o

This should be a clear reminder to everyone to not let their dreams be memes. If this nonsense can be turned into a cinematic universe, you too can achieve the success you desire.

But man o' man, you just know these movies gonna get worse and worse. And the first one was already a gargantuan pile of garbage. :funny:

We will see. They are actually putting more money into at least the Pooh sequel. Apparently the Pooh prosethitics and costuming went from $800 to $20000.

We will see. They are actually putting more money into at least the Pooh sequel. Apparently the Pooh prosethitics and costuming went from $800 to $20000.
I noticed. I was actually shocked at how much better Pooh looks just from the poster alone, so it's at least a plus that he won't maintain the same look as the first film.

To be honest, these types of movies are goofy as all hell & they're obviously not the most high quality films, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy them, especially when they aren't taking themselves too seriously. Regardless of any jokes I make, I'll definitely end up checking these out because I've seen far, far worse than anything that's even in the first one.

At least here the cast & crew had fun and you can pick up on that energy throughout the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"