Transformers Possible pictures and information on robot modes?

oh my god. and it looks like it's the real deal too! whao! thanks terry

he does look like a robotic bumblebee doesn't he?

Honestly I don't mind as long as Megatron and Starscream have 'humanoid' faces....

it's one of those things where, if you saw that animatronic Bumblebee in real life, you're be like "That's cool". In the long run, it's very different from the stubby Bumblebee from the cartoons. It makes me wonder about Prime..

Disclaimer said:
Jar Jar Binks, anyone?

Don't you ever . . . ever, mention Jar Jar again!

71.jpg

Can someone please post the bumblebee front picture reveal on here? That site seems to be getting slammed and I get nothing. Thanks.

No sooner than I post it do they take them down. Damn that was fast. It was basically some more shots of Bumbleebee, one of which was a scale size compared to a human. We basically would come up to his crotch area.

Whats with Bumbobee's face? its hard to tell due to the image being small.

Thanks for the pic link terry!

I don't have a problem with Bumblebee's look. Not as radical as I had thought it'd be.

The picture of the frozen robot. That's gotta be from the beginning of the movie where the explorer finds the decepticon(I thought it was Megatron btw) buried in ice. This is based on the Latino Review script review that talked about the beginning of the movie. Is this Megatron? :eek:

kaisersoze said:
Thanks for the pic link terry!

I don't have a problem with Bumblebee's look. Not as radical as I had thought it'd be.

The picture of the frozen robot. That's gotta be from the beginning of the movie where the explorer finds the decepticon(I thought it was Megatron btw) buried in ice. This is based on the Latino Review script review that talked about the beginning of the movie. Is this Megatron? :eek:

It may possibly be. Where's jazz in the group pic :confused: . I don't like bumblebee's face.

Bumblebees head is all jacked up.

Sorta looks like a yellow robot version of an ape from that link.

Prime however........OMG! Killer pics!

Prime is the only decent one I've seen so far. Bumble Bee jus doesnt look right, he looks like one of those Bionicle toys

I love them pictures, they all look ****ing amazing. Thanks for the link :up:
Bumblebee looks huge, I wonder how big Prime is going to be :O

Basically, if this works, I almost guarantee they'll attempt to proceed with that Evangelion movie somehow.

Weta has been in pre production for a while for the evangelion film. I'd love to see an eva film.
eva.trivialbeing.net/ is always up to date withe the eva film news.