Transformers Possible pictures and information on robot modes?

Hmm. Jazz not being in that line-up pic worries me. Maybe he's off to the right.

:csad:

I can't stand the Starscream design. Super Doom Gorilla Chicken is not what should come to mind when you see Starscream.

Spark said:
He's also been a HAND before. A friggin' HAND. Do you want him to be a flying HAND in the movie? Is that what you want?

Why do I think of the song Yellow Submarine when I think of images of a Flying Hand. :D

And what the hell happened to Megatron being a tank? I thought Starscream was the Cybertronian Jet and Megatron was the tank. You guys are getting me all confused here.

I've very glad that Optimus is mouthless as he should be. Disappointed with the flamey design.

Well, I think the flamey design makes Optimus look teh sexay. I might just convert to being an Autobot fan. ;)

Oerwinde said:
I can't stand the Starscream design. Super Doom Gorilla Chicken is not what should come to mind when you see Starscream.

where are u seein starscreams design at

............Hey bay in case you didn´t know: The TRANSFORMERS....ara succesful tv show that started in 1984, not a "crappy-phoney" japanesse wannabe series that are airing on tv on this late years; got it?...........THIS ARE NOT THE TRANSFORMERS...........
I WANT TO SEE THEM AS THEY REALLY ARE........AS TRANSFORMERS, NOT "MECHAS".
..........what can I say?........more than dissaponited.

OPTIMUS PRIME IS A RED MACK TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..............I HOPE THAT MEGATRON WOULD BE A FIRE CANYON AT LEAST.........NOT A BUG!

Alchemyst said:
:down I am seriously not anticipating this movie. I'm gonna leave my childhood memories intact and not let a movie like this ruin it. They are only using the Transformers name, remember that live action Gundam Movie

That makes us two

ixtraker said:
............Hey bay in case you didn´t know: The TRANSFORMERS....ara succesful tv show that started in 1984, not a "crappy-phoney" japanesse wannabe series that are airing on tv on this late years; got it?...........THIS ARE NOT THE TRANSFORMERS...........
I WANT TO SEE THEM AS THEY REALLY ARE........AS TRANSFORMERS, NOT "MECHAS".
..........what can I say?........more than dissaponited.

OPTIMUS PRIME IS A RED MACK TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..............I HOPE THAT MEGATRON WOULD BE A FIRE CANYON AT LEAST.........NOT A BUG!

actually Transformers was a Japanese tv series that got brought over here and reimagined and renamed

roach said:
actually Transformers was a Japanese tv series that got brought over here and reimagined and renamed

I'm not so sure about that. I've done some researching and Transformers started out as a Japanese Toy but got brought over here by Hasbro. And Hasbro also produced a cartoon to go along with the toys. The cartoon, as everybody knows, aired in 1984 in the US. And one year later in japan.

MagicPrime said:

What happened to the pic that was here earlier? This looks more like Waspinator.

I linked that off someone's avatar on the Bay Site - couldnt find another refrence pic to do it from. He updated his Avatar and now my picture has changed.

roach said:
Nope...you are a bit mistaken. Transformers started as a Japanese TOY line (They were called Diaclone and were an addition to the Microman line) , and were brought to America. The cartoon was an American creation used as a 30 minute toy comercial. The Comics really established the mythos and story that made Gen. 1 so great.

But the cartoon was still epic as well. I mean I remember the cartoon more than the comic. Besides, robots who can turn into behicles, etc. basically sells itself.

The only flames consuming Optimus' exterior hull should be from the wreckage of any Decepticons he's obliterating.

That flaming red/blue paint has got to go.

Otherwise, everything is looking pretty good from what I can tell.

Oerwinde said:

his face kinda looks like one of the grunts from Halo

CletusCassidy said:
his face kinda looks like one of the grunts from Halo
Yeah it does. I was posting in another thread a few mins ago when I saw Starscream and I said he looked like that Alien from Halo aswell lol