Post pictures of what you want to see in the Green Lantern movie!

The safer bet would be drop kent cameo and replace it with another dcu character.

Yes, but with whom? Maybe they could expand that 'blink-and-you'll-miss-it' cameo of Guy Gardner......And I know the perfect Guy for the job: Stiffler!
role_models_movie_image_seann_william_scott__2_.jpg
93144-15776-guy-gardner_super.jpg

i dont know myself a good move would be to like u said expand the guy garner cameo or throw in another guy from within the green lantern books.

Since Green Lantern is my favorite hero next to The Batman, I am THRILLED about the upcoming movie adaptation! And so glad it's Hal Jordan's story! With today's CGI FX the ring powers CAN be done correctly....and The Corps can make it an ongoing sequel-fest too! Ryan Reynolds has been growing on me as an actor...he annoyed me in Blade Trinity...but sort of redeemed himself afterwards. I for one, can't wait!!!

I think you could do the Clark Kent cameo by having the ring hover outside of Kent's office and see his name plate on the desk and a TV monitor in the background reporting a story about Superman being on a mission in space or otherwised engaged similar to what was done in Supergirl. The ring must then move on to the next candidate.

well yea if they wanted to keep the cameo in i would go with an empty desk. But personally i rather keep it out so the next superman film doesnt have to convine itself to look like that scene and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"