World Post Your Favourite Thor Pictures

thor%20full%20size.jpg

Last edited:
If ever I thought that Iron Man needed a beatdown it was during this particular arc. He was becoming quite the jerk and Thor handed him his butt the only way Thor knows how.

Anyway, I did like the art in this. :word:

828772-image017_super.jpg

During "Standoff"? Thor was totally in the wrong there. Iron Man was kind of a jerk for turning Thor's gift into a weapon, but Thor's the one who basically invaded another country.

Yeah, that's true but I still sided with him over Stark. The writers were taking Iron Man in such an unlikeable direction at the time in his book, Thor, & Black Panther.

I should be ashamed but I found Stark's defeat quite satisfying. :awesome:

Oh, I sided with Thor too. That country sucked anyway, and it was cool to see Thor actually having followers and responding to prayers. I loved that whole section of the King Thor Saga, where Thor's desire to really be a god and watch over "his people" kept clashing with modern political structures. :up:

^^^Has to be one of the most classic Thor poses ever. I don't care how dated it gets. :word:

I had that pic on a tshirt as a kid.

Nice. Love how it sorta looks like a chalk drawing on black paper.

I'm not sure if it is or if it's just really well coloured pic.
I think it is.

[A];17607058 said:
I think it is.
No it's a white color pencil on black construction paper. Maybe some white ink added...

No it's a white color pencil on black construction paper. Maybe some white ink added...
I meant that it was white on black :o not that I know anything about............materials

Probably the most flat-out entertaining issue of any comic I've read in years. I was in stitches almost the entire time I was reading it. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"