• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

World Post Your Favourite Thor Pictures

thor%20full%20size.jpg

Last edited:
If ever I thought that Iron Man needed a beatdown it was during this particular arc. He was becoming quite the jerk and Thor handed him his butt the only way Thor knows how.

Anyway, I did like the art in this. :word:

828772-image017_super.jpg

During "Standoff"? Thor was totally in the wrong there. Iron Man was kind of a jerk for turning Thor's gift into a weapon, but Thor's the one who basically invaded another country.

Yeah, that's true but I still sided with him over Stark. The writers were taking Iron Man in such an unlikeable direction at the time in his book, Thor, & Black Panther.

I should be ashamed but I found Stark's defeat quite satisfying. :awesome:

Oh, I sided with Thor too. That country sucked anyway, and it was cool to see Thor actually having followers and responding to prayers. I loved that whole section of the King Thor Saga, where Thor's desire to really be a god and watch over "his people" kept clashing with modern political structures. :up:

^^^Has to be one of the most classic Thor poses ever. I don't care how dated it gets. :word:

I had that pic on a tshirt as a kid.

Nice. Love how it sorta looks like a chalk drawing on black paper.

I'm not sure if it is or if it's just really well coloured pic.
I think it is.

[A];17607058 said:
I think it is.
No it's a white color pencil on black construction paper. Maybe some white ink added...

No it's a white color pencil on black construction paper. Maybe some white ink added...
I meant that it was white on black :o not that I know anything about............materials

Probably the most flat-out entertaining issue of any comic I've read in years. I was in stitches almost the entire time I was reading it. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"