World Post Your Favourite Thor Pictures

thor.gif

thor-sonofasgard12.jpg

avengers_35.jpg

Not really Thor, I think, but i've always liked this.
garney_thor.jpg

Some favorite scenes of mine:

Thor first claims Mjolnir, from Son of Asgard #10:

ThorSonofAsgard11200423.jpg

ThorSonofAsgard11200424.jpg

And alternaverse future-Thor bids farewell to his family after coming to his senses at the end of the King Thor Saga:

Thor_v2_79_p18.jpg

Thor_v2_79_p19.jpg

The floating, semi-naked chick that Thor is talking to is the alternaverse future version of Tarene, a.k.a. Thor Girl.

Anyone want to add that awesome Dark Reign Thor/Loki teaser poster? It's over on Marvel.com, but their silly copyright thing won't let me access the image to save it.

And the pane right before it where Thor gives his rebuttal to Superman.

I love the part where he lets Clark use the hammer for a time and then afterwards is all smug when Superman can't lift it and gets all flustered. :hehe:

Anyone want to add that awesome Dark Reign Thor/Loki teaser poster? It's over on Marvel.com, but their silly copyright thing won't let me access the image to save it.

It let me access the image after all. It must have just been a warning against hotlinking.

ThorDarkReign.jpg

HAHA, I believe that's the Asgardian equivalent of a pimp-slap.

Heh, yeah, basically. :hehe:

One of my favorite pencil sketches of Thor, by John Romita, Jr.:
873896627641WHITE.gif

We met Thor's grandfather Bor in JMS' run. Here's his great-grandfather Buri, going under the alias Tiwaz here:
Thor_1985_355_04.jpg

Their relationship proved to be much friendlier, as Buri just hung out with Thor and nursed him back to health after Thor was wounded in a battle. :up:

Thor is strong:
Thor_1980_302_02.jpg

Thor_1980_302_03-04.jpg

Add Thor to the growing list of superhero domestic abusers:
ThorSifSmack.jpg

One of several times Thor has died. This one's from the first arc of Thor vol. 2 by Jurgens and Romita, Jr.:
Thor_vol2-503-001-23.jpg

Thor_vol2-503-001-37.jpg

Thor_vol2-503-001-38.jpg

Thor_vol2-504-002-08.jpg

wow NICE I can't find #2 of vol 2, always wondered what happend.

The Destroyer pretty much beats Thor to death while the Avengers watch, powerless to stop it. :)

An apparently new god called Marnot joined Thor with Jake Olsen, who was killed in the fight between Thor and the Destroyer, and Thor was restored to life.

MAN I want that issue. I have where Thor's killed, but not past that.
Wait I thought Marrot was Odin's raven's?

He is, but I didn't want to spoil it for you. I didn't know what you'd read in vol. 2 and what you hadn't.

His real name's Hescamar and the Unofficial Appendix to the Marvel Handbook website has a pretty awesome entry on him. :up:

Dude I don't care about being spoiled about an issue I can't find that's years old. lol

dang thought I had #3 I have 1, 4, 5, then the nest issue's 29

Aw, you missed the Thanos arc too? You should try to find #21-25. Best arc of the series before the King Thor stuff kicked in.

HAD them remember floods got most if not all my Thor's.

Oh, right. That sucks. :csad:

Here, a funny Herc/Thor moment to cheer you up:
Thor_1985_356_01.jpg

Thor_1985_356_08.jpg

Thor_1985_356_09.jpg

That's Herc's retelling of a fight he and Thor got into, by the way, so it's not meant to be taken seriously. ;)

What number was that cover where Thor is battling Heimdall on the Rainbow Bridge and Heimdall's got his Flame Sword? Anyone remember that one?

:thing: :doom: :thing:

heh Thanks Corp. I've actually gotten used to the lose. If I had highspeed, I would have downloaded that Thor Bit Torrent ages ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"