Post your latest greatest art!!

First Jedi I've ever drawn.

1603Aayla.jpg

I love this thread!...Great venom piece Jeremy...I was dissapointed by your Gambit piece tho but only because he's my favorite xmen

blksuperman2 -Your lightsaber is a little weird?

davyjones2.jpg

this is based off an image in the disney adventures magazine i was reading at work (gosh it was slow that day)

eraser said:
blksuperman2 -Your lightsaber is a little weird?

LOL, Is that a question? It is weird, huh? I drew it completely in photoshop. If anyone could help me make it better I'd appreciate it.

The original version.

1603Aayla1.jpg

^ it might be because there is no ink line work so it looks like it was done as a separate piece and isn't consistant with the rest of the image.

I like the Thor very much, but not so much the Hercules...

SUPERBENITEZ said:
Just finished:-

ThorvsHercules.jpg

Hope somebody likes it. :up:

Thor kinda look's like he's got a Hitler-stache going. I like it otherwise.

jrs2345 said:
My best Venom piece to date...

140391793_8dd87de45e_o.jpg

That is seriously amazing, I checked out some of your other stuff and it's just as good.
Most of what I saw looks professional and could be used as cover art.
Have you ever submitted anything of yours to Marvel?

theoneandonly said:
spiderman_sketch.jpg

here is mine hope you like

hee hee, I like this one. For one thing, the shading is excellent, its realistic, but has some more expressionistic lines as well. Looks like you've got the anatomy pretty much perfected :up:
I like the lil' spidey too, it's cute

Mrs Richards said:
hee hee, I like this one. For one thing, the shading is excellent, its realistic, but has some more expressionistic lines as well. Looks like you've got the anatomy pretty much perfected :up:
I like the lil' spidey too, it's cute

cheers :up:

my picture was sort of meant to be the symbiote taking over thats why in some parts you can see is web but i couldnt do it it was way to hard os i did some shading

Daredevil886 said:
That is seriously amazing, I checked out some of your other stuff and it's just as good.
Most of what I saw looks professional and could be used as cover art.
Have you ever submitted anything of yours to Marvel?

Thanks. I did submit some sequentials to Marvel but they told me I needed to work on my storytelling and camera angles. I will be submitting some cover art samples hopefully soon and will make an anouncement if anything cool comes from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"