Postman delivers woman his own 'packet'

psychocheeseman

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23138195-2,00.html

AN Australia Post worker exposed himself to a woman while delivering a parcel to her home, a court has been told.

Raymond Toa Vaele, 47, was sub-contracted as a delivery driver in October 2006 when he deliberately flashed his erect penis at the 63-year-old widow.
He today pleaded guilty to one count of doing an indecent act.
The Brisbane District Court was told the woman was alone at her home at Acacia Ridge, in Brisbane's south, in the early afternoon when Vaele knocked on her door.
When the woman signed for the package, she noticed Vaele's erect penis poking through his shorts.
Vaele was identified through Australia Post driver records and later on a police photo board.
He was sentenced to three years' probation.
Prosecutor Amanda Meisenhelter told the court Vaele was on bail at the time of the offence for other indecent dealing charges relating to a 13-year-old girl.
The father of four and active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints apologised to his victim during an earlier committal hearing.
The court was told the woman was greatly upset by the incident and now distrusted delivery drivers.

i'm so glad i'm never at home when the post arrives...

There are so many things wrong with that story.

...why would you show your junk to a 63 year old? I can you know, see the 13 year old thing, the guys a pedo or whatever...but a granny?

wait how do they know is was deliberate, sometimes ya package can pop out.

Well if it was "accidental" I am sure he would have noticed and tried to cover up and pop it back......

wait how do they know is was deliberate, sometimes ya package can pop out.

So you're saying it's possible that around a 63 year old widow your @ock might pop out completely erect by accident?

Hey guy, its a possibility, you ever see a really really hott women and BAM insta toner, that could have happened with this guy, maybe hes into old women, and his member got a little too happy.

just popped out to say hello.

hahaha, the thread says 'packet' not 'package' . . . :O dumb ash :o

lol...I was going to say something b/c it was bugging me....but then I thought it might be the term they use in Australia...

lol...I was going to say something b/c it was bugging me....but then I thought it might be the term they use in Australia...

heh . . . that occurred to me too . . . but then again, maybe they just have small wangs in Australia :O

1. Cut a hole in a box...

2. Put your junk in that box...

3. Make her open the box...

And that's the way you do it!

1. Cut a hole in a box...

2. Put your junk in that box...

3. Make her open the box...

And that's the way you do it!

LOL, the 'ol C*** in a Box.

Gets them everytime!

Watch out, lady! The postman always rings twice, you know! :eek:

jag

sorry i copied and pasted the article title...

I was just kidding dude . . . :D the article itself says that, I can now see . . . it's not your fault those wacky (no pun intended) Aussies have different wacky terms . . . :O

Is this suppose to say delivers 'package' not 'packet'??

I hears them make'm smaller in Austrialia

It even says package in the story. What the bad place does a packet have anything to do with a penis? Nobody says 'Want to look at my packet?':huh:

HAHA:woot:

tha's no't a waang . . .

Thees is a waaang *holds up wang*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"