Posts Showing Up At Wrong Time

Manic

User title? USER TITLE?!
Reaction score
For some reason, my posts are coming up an hour earlier than they should. It's currently between 1am and 1:30am in my time zone. I recently posted in the Superhero Skype thread at around 1:12am, but I'm seeing my post marked at 12:12AM. It's also showing up before the post I replied to instead of after. I checked my time zone in the options, and I'm automatically detecting Daylight Savings (which is the setting it's always on) and my timezone is PST-- not that my timezone setting should even matter, but it's the only thing I could think to check.

--EDIT--
Okay, it says this thread was posted at 12:23AM. I posted it at 1:23.

Last edited:
yeah its been doing that the past 2 days now. Someone really needs to fix this

You say that now, but just wait until you're stuck in the 1970's with Gene Hunt. And not the Philip Glenister version of Gene Hunt who's badass and charmingly closed-minded. It'll be the Harvey Keitel Off His Game version who's actually on Mars.

I'm not sure what happened with the time...but it appears to have been a glitch and is now fixed.

I am posting this at 1016pm.

Been awhile since I see the hype do a timewarp ....

oh great now I got that silly song in my head

I'm posting this at 2:28pm. Are you sure?

its bringing up posts at a latter time

I get posts from someone who posted like 5 mins ago just now

12:41 am EST as i post this...

its not that CC, for some reason in my subscriptions it shows new posts after it was posted. It seems ok now but it was messing up for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"