Power on STARZ

Surprisingly I am loving 50's character on the show and I don't even like 50 but I love how he's playing his character.

Well, the only surprise for me was what they did with 50. I was really hoping it wasn't going to end up that way.

Yeah, 50 Cents fate was a surprise.

I was also a bit surprised that Holly returned. Thought she'd be gone for good.

Nice reveal between Lobos and Angela's boss, although i'm surprised that Angela actually threw her partner Greg under the bus the way she did….

Yeah, 50 Cents fate was a surprise.

I was also a bit surprised that Holly returned. Thought she'd be gone for good.

Nice reveal between Lobos and Angela's boss, although i'm surprised that Angela actually threw her partner Greg under the bus the way she did….

I groaned really loud when they talked about the door.

As soon as the dog ran, I knew she was right around the corner.

This actually wasn't a surprise. I had a feeling he was with Lobos due to his reaction to the bust of him and Tommy. Plus, how he was "so close" to catching him back in California.

Angela is not likeable at all. She and Ghost deserve each other.

And I really hope they're not setting up Tasha to be dumb again. But, I feel it's mostly likely the case for the plot. Shawn's mom should've been the one called to ID him.

i was hoping that greg would kill angela...that woman is one big pain in the ass and so unrealistic in her behaviour. i mean you work for the goverment, your old flame betrayed you, lied to you, is one big criminal...and the one person who stood by your side, you threw him under the bus...that doesnt make her any better than ghost...the wrinting on this show is pretty sloppy..

i was hoping that greg would kill angela...that woman is one big pain in the ass and so unrealistic in her behaviour. i mean you work for the goverment, your old flame betrayed you, lied to you, is one big criminal...and the one person who stood by your side, you threw him under the bus...that doesnt make her any better than ghost...the wrinting on this show is pretty sloppy..

Don't take this the wrong way……but you obviously haven't been in love.

Love clouds your thinking, and makes people do irrational things. Just look how irrational Tommy is when it comes to Holly.

The writing of the show is spot on, on how people act when in love.

P.S - i was also hoping that Angela was going to be left for dead (as a cliffhanger) when they showed her by herself by the elevator. I thought maybe it was Tasha watching her, but Greg has just as much reason to kill her as anybody…

I don't think Greg is that dumb.

Watching that final scene with Tommy and Ghost broke my heart. They could've easily squashed that.

I don't think Greg is that dumb.

Well he's also in love with her, or at the very least extremely whipped'. They can make a man do some crazy things, seeing as how she not only dumped him for Ghost, but used him(Greg) as a scapegoat and messed up his career…

Well he's also in love with her, or at the very least extremely whipped'. They can make a man do some crazy things, seeing as how she not only dumped him for Ghost, but used him(Greg) as a scapegoat and messed up his career…

Sure, but he's still an FBI agent. I really hope they don't go the cliche route of making him lose his sense.

Loved the season finale but just wished 50's character stayed dead. It would've been better that way. I hope Tasha comes to Ghost and ask about Shawn instead of just assuming what happened. Finally it was very painful for what happened between Tommy and Ghost I wish they could've just parted as friends. I get that Ghost was just looking out for him but he should've le him go when he saw he wasn't looking for a way out.

This season was pretty good and the finale has some interesting set up for season 3. I was also hoping we'd be rid of 50 cent.

[YT]74qkG9ujX9g[/YT]

TV Ratings: 'Power' Swells to Starz Record in Sunday Shift
The third season opens to a network-high 2.3 million viewers.
Starz officially shifted its original series to Sunday this past weekend — and the new night seemed to work quite well for Power.

The network's biggest hit, entering its third season, returned with 2.26 million viewers during its original telecast. That's a 56 percent bump from the same showing last year and easily a Starz record for a live-plus-same-day tune-in. It was further boosted by two encores, giving the episode nearly 3.4 million viewers for the night.

The Power surge puts Outlander's success in perspective. Airing on Saturdays, the popular series' original telecasts were only drawing 1.5 million live viewers at best.

"Sundays are a prestige night and we feel our shows are definitely going to be very competitive, not just in viewership but in the attention-getting business on Sundays," Starz CEO Chris Albrecht told The Hollywood Reporter in May. "So it made sense to move."

Created and executive produced by Courtney A. Kemp, Power has been the unsung flagship of the pay cable network since it premiered two years ago.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-power-swells-starz-912131
Starz Renews 'Power' for Seasons 4 and 5
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/starz-renews-power-seasons-4-912511?utm_source=twitter

Best show on tv right now. I've always hated Holly. She's so much trouble.

Holly is mad annoying.

Agreed. Angie annoys me as well.

Luv me some Tasha, though! :woot:

Tasha is so fine. I would be content with everyone getting screwed over in some way except her when the show ends.

And it seems 50 is trolling again by acting mad at Kemp for his d**k showing up in the latest episode.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"