Power on STARZ

I think I have forgotten, but what happened with that one dude that worked for Ghost to make him get fired?

I think I have forgotten, but what happened with that one dude that worked for Ghost to make him get fired?

Simon Stern made a deal with Kantos when he bought the club from Ghost. Kantos became the GM and did shady things to keep Ghost from earning the money to buy Stern out.

Simon Stern made a deal with Kantos when he bought the club from Ghost. Kantos became the GM and did shady things to keep Ghost from earning the money to buy Stern out.

Oh, ok.

Anyway, I thought the latest episode had an interesting turn of events.

I loved that scene last episode when Ghost realized that he was about to be killed. It was vey powerful. It's a shame what happened to Holly though.

Milan is not messing around.

And Tariq... oh, boy.

Damn, that beating Tommy took! :eek:

50 Cent's character is one cold mutha...poor old lady. :(

50 Cent's character is so vile, when he said to Tariq that 'everything that's good, hurts the first time you try it' i thought he was going to rape him, :(

50 Cent's character is so vile, when he said to Tariq that 'everything that's good, hurts the first time you try it' i thought he was going to rape him, :(

And he drank from the same straw. I still think the kid is dumb.

Anyway, Usually I don't care for the sex scenes since they're mad boring and I don't care about Ghost and Angela like that. But.. Tasha... :mnm:
I feel like things could move along a lot faster on this show. But, we got at least two more seasons.

Angela is mad annoying and petty.

Tariq is mad dumb.

Usual season ending; with Ghost pretty much being placed in a bad position. He thinks he's a good guy..and you kinda root for him..but he really does screw over a lot of people to get what he wants.

Glad Knots is dead. That whole scene was played out weird, as though he didn't really care if he died or not.

Can't wait to see how Ghost responds to the Tariq situation!

[YT]MRewsnhgmaE[/YT]

[YT]iab6oEb2BI0[/YT]

Last edited:
Starz put up a clip on their YT channel.

Still hate Angela and Tariq.

Charlie Murphy was in the season premiere. He looked so small.

I felt bad for Ghost and I use to like Angela but she is letting her emotions of Ghost leaving her get the best of her and she doesn't even know that he left her for a good reason. I do think this season will be good though and I am looking forward to seeing what happens to everyone.

The FBI on this show are like the worst cops/lawyers on TV.

What I want to know is where they go from here now that Ghost is out of jail. That's what I am interested in seeing because I want to see if he falls back into the streets or keeps on the path of trying to stay straight.

What I want to know is where they go from here now that Ghost is out of jail. That's what I am interested in seeing because I want to see if he falls back into the streets or keeps on the path of trying to stay straight.

I think now it's going to be Ghost vs Kanan with Tariq's fate hanging in the middle, and Ghost getting the drug trade moved out of his club. Then there's Angela finding Knot's real killer. And the dude in prison, who is obviously Tommy's biological father. There's still lots of stuff to cover.

I think now it's going to be Ghost vs Kanan with Tariq's fate hanging in the middle, and Ghost getting the drug trade moved out of his club. Then there's Angela finding Knot's real killer. And the dude in prison, who is obviously Tommy's biological father. There's still lots of stuff to cover.
I have a feeling Angela's attitude to Ghost will change once she learns the truth that he broke up with her to save her life. However I don't think they will ever let him explain to her why he broke up with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"