Powerbottom Wants YOU To Dress The Hypesters!

Kane
MIF10036.jpg

Glad you like it. :) This is hard to do but I am trying. I wish I knew everyone better.

So, when will it arrive at my door?!
That depends on when/if my coach sees the people from the brand again to get free t-shirts. He's supposed to see them next week. (A perk of being a fighter, you get LOTS of free ****. Mostly apparel.)

I found one for myself (and other Georgia hypesters that it may apply to).

It says "Georgia-where we believe the moonwalk was fake, but wrestling is real."
GAshirt.jpg

(sorry for the bad pic)

Last edited:
Kane####0:
aw7lz.jpg

(BTW thanks Bizz, super cute!)
(Oh, and I didn't forget about you, RedMarvel, I just haven't found anything that would work yet!)

I like lavender / purple / blue colours. I like Fantasy, Science Fiction and Music (and comic books of course). My sign is Saggitarius and I was born in the year of the Horse. My favourite Comic book characters (in no particular order) are Dazzler, Spider-Man, the Beast, Nightcrawler, Adam Warlock, Valkyrie, Hulk and Pheonix. My current favourite T.V. series are Dr. Who and Primeval. I wear slacks for work and dresses when I go out dancing / karaoke singing. I do NOT like bows, frills or outfits that are too "busy".

Okay, I finally have everything ready :)

Soooo once upon a time there was a lovely and enchanting young woman by the name of Red Marvel. She went to bed one night, sighing woefully at the stars and wishing for some new outfits because hers have become so bland.

Then, the next morning she awoke to find herself wearing some She-Hulk pj's and cute spiderman slippers!
44976de9.jpg

(PJ's, spiderman boots)

She could not believe her wish had come true! She was so happy with her pjs that she took off work and decided to catch up on her favorite books at home. After a while she fell asleep again, only to be woken up by a knock on her door in the late afternoon. She opened the door to find a package, neatly wrapped, addressed to her but with no return label :wow:

She was hesitant to open it but curiosity got the better of her and she did. Inside she found a wonderful selection of...

PURPLE DRESSES.....
f04b6c68.jpg

(1st dress, 2nd dress)

and...

BLUE DRESSES.....
6fb426cd.jpg

(1st dress, 2nd dress, 3rd dress)

She was overjoyed! She didn't know what to choose to go out to her favorite karaoke dance club that night. Did she want something low-cut? Something subtly sexy? Something curve-hugging? Oh, the choices!

Then, at the very bottom of the box, she saw even more surprises! Four pairs of shoes to go with her new dresses!
7d92bed2.jpg

(all shoes)

She was so happy with all of her new wardrobe, she planned to dance the night away for a whole week :)

The end!

Those outfits definitely make me feel like dancing. Many thanks Harls.

ComicChick
NCjK0.jpg

Bubonic
U5lW6.jpg

Aesop Rocks
FwQan.jpg

SymbioticToxin
ZqlVT.jpg

BizarroAids
kzjaP.jpg

PWN3R
WMjNy.jpg