what made you sign up to your first messageboard?

I joined as it had lots of comic talk and none of my friends read them.
And at the time last year I was talking a lot about Underworld 2 and X3 in Feb and someone one here told me to join as it was better then CS lol.

this being my first message baord i joined to ***** about Spider-man 2 toys...and the Fantastic Four movie...

Hype! was my first message board I joined, and I joined because it the community in it was just so cool. I wanted to be *in* :cwink:

It was really for the SM2 movie.

I wanted all teh inside infozzz on Star Wars Episode 3.

I joined theforce.net under the name DeAtHs_SnIpEr...wow, never realized how stupid that one sounded, loved episode 3 though..pretty much knew it scene by scene before i saw it because of that forum lmfao.

I joined the hype mainly because of X3, but i lurked here around the time Batman Begins came out.

Uh, I think I was 'Auor'(or however you spell it) on the harrypotter.com boards back in, like, 2001.

I joined Hype for one reason: Spider-Man.

I first stumbled on to this site in 03, doing some searching for Hulk. It wasn't until like a year later that I found out about the boards. I read them for the longest time and always wanted to join, but then I never really had the time to post. Now, I'm registered, finally...and I'm having a blast coming here and expressing opinions and talking about comics and such. This is my first and last message board.:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"