Praise for Batman and Robin

I never understood the following points of B&R:

Why Poison Ivy ( a person obsessed with planet life) would team up with Freeze who just wanted to freeze the entire world. Incase the writers didn't notice frost and plants don't work well together.

Bane, who could have been a major Villain and is a great foe in the comics and animated series, was reduced to a grunting, ******ed Ivy henchmen.

The cheesy one-liners delivered by Mr. Freeze, with every other word being, cool, icy, freeze, frost, and cold. I mean come on man chill out already with the puns!

I never understood the following points of B&R:

Why Poison Ivy ( a person obsessed with planet life) would team up with Freeze who just wanted to freeze the entire world. Incase the writers didn't notice frost and plants don't work well together.

Bane, who could have been a major Villain and is a great foe in the comics and animated series, was reduced to a grunting, ******ed Ivy henchmen.

The cheesy one-liners delivered by Mr. Freeze, with every other word being, cool, icy, freeze, frost, and cold. I mean come on man chill out already with the puns!

Best. Sentence. Ever.

MR. FREEZE: "Bring me back fo anuthuh movie and I promise to chill out with da puns!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"