Iron Fist Predictions for IF Season 2 post Defenders (spoilers ahead)

writer0327

Sidekick
Reaction score
1. Madame Gao lives and will be a featured baddie for the 5th time in Marvel Netflix
2. Steel Serpent will be the main villain
3. Misty gets her bionic arm from hospital.
4. Daughters of the Dragon will officially form
5. Danny will return to K'un-Lun.

I agree with 3, certainly. My prediction is that Danny will put on a mask in honor of Daredevil.

I'd like the season to start with Danny fighting crime, focusing on the remnants of The Hand, who without leadership turn to organized crime. Steel Serpent being the Leader of a faction. I originally thought Davos was joining Gao as a way to infiltrate the Hand to protect/avenge Kun Lun, with Gao gone Davos decides to lead the remnants away from Kun Lun by strictly focusing on crime. Also to Plot revenge against Danny for failing Kun Lun.

I would like Danny to don the costume in the mid season episode. Build up his need for a mask and have Matt (I assume DD season 3 will premiere before IF season 2) get him in contact with Potter.

I'd like Season to to keep the question of whether or not Kun Lun was destroyed fairly prevalent and reveal it's fate in the season finale.

I hope they keep Misty's arm grounded. Like she can fight with it but it isn't too dexterous.

-Daughters of the Dragon
-Previous Iron Fist, maybe the one who put up the wall, shows up to continue his training.
-Costume
-Search for a way back to Kun'Lun

- Daughters of the Dragon form
- Colleen Wing's estranged archaeologist father
- Misty gets a bionic arm
- Orson Randall trains Danny and gives him a costume
- Gao survived and reveals herself to be the Crane Mother of K'un Zi
- Davos returns and becomes the Steel Serpent who is completely loyal to The Hand
- Zhou Cheng has been hunting Orson for over a century. We actually see Chi'Lin emerge from him in one scene.
- Orson kills Zhou Cheng in the second to last episode
- Steel Serpent kills Orson in the finale.
- Finale takes place in City Hall Subway Station
- The final scene is where Gao informs Danny that he can still save K'un L'un but in order to do so, he must assemble five other fighters to take part in a tournament, setting up Defenders Season 2. Iron Fist vs Steel Serpent, Colleen Wing vs Dog Brother, Luke Cage vs Fat Cobra, Daredevil vs Prince of Orphans, Jessica Jones vs Bride of Nine Spiders and Elektra vs Tiger's Beautiful Daughter. Danny loses the first round and heads back to New York to bring Misty Knight and Punisher with him after he discovers that a third faction (HYDRA) are present and they have enough guns with which to take over K'un L'un and defeat both the Defenders and The Hand. Worse yet, their leader Xao has kidnapped Lee Wing and used him to infiltrate K'un L'un in the first place. Defenders Season 2 ends with Luke Cage having won the tournament and a three-way brawl breaks out where The Defenders, Immortal Weapons and the guards of K'un L'un fight an army of Hand Ninjas and a HYDRA platoon. Matt's journey is to set out to rebuild The Defenders as the new Chaste. Colleen Wing, Steel Serpent and Elektra find redemption for their pasts with The Hand. Iron Fist manages to save K'un L'un and earn the right to call himself its champion. Xao kills Gao by chopping her head off with a sword. Xao escapes after Colleen cuts off his arm. The final scene is Punisher killing Xao's men with a sniper rifle before shooting Xao off a cliff with a shotgun after Xao informs Frank that by killing him, he'll forever be an enemy of HYDRA who will almost certainly track him down and kill him. Defenders Season 2 should also film in the Catskill Mountains in winter.

Most importantly
- Danny is more of the happy-go-lucky character from Defenders than the angsty and immature version from IF Season 1.

I'd rather have Immortal Iron Fist 1-6 and 16-20.

I was thinking about the possibility of another Iron Fist showing up. Since it was established that the origin of The Hand's immortality was from the dragon and described life energy as chi, maybe the chi the dragon gave Danny makes someone age very slowly. Thus a previous iron fist who served many decades retired and walked the earth. And now he's the one who helps Danny fully understand the fist and what it's capable of.

Orson Randell showing up to help Damny complete his training would be cool.

Hopefully he will have a costume at the very start. I imagine by the time S2 starts he will have appeared in Luke Cage to set up a heroes for hire somewhere down the road. Also in Daredevil since he's pretty much taking Matt's place for now.

Davos will appear as Steel Serpent. He will probably habe Gao's force push. Don't know if he will be rhe main villain.

I imagine it will end with him finding another path to K'un L'un.

Someone other than Gao would an option. can't keep same character going over and over again.

Steel Serpent seems likely.

It will be the last season of a Marvel Netflix show. Disney will fully terminate its partnership with Netflix.

I highly doubt the contractual arrangement between Disney and Netflix will allow Disney to take those shows elsewhere. It's described as a joint venture. So, at a minimum, they would be leaving money on the table by not showing it anywhere.

what does it mean exactly?

He thinks that Disney ending their distribution deal for movies and show created and owned by Disney automatically means the end of the partnership between Marvel Television and Netflix. Despite it being two separate deals with different parts of the company that don't effect each other.

While there has been no official word that the Netflix shows are ending there's nothing to support that it will other than speculation.

He thinks that Disney ending their distribution deal for movies and show created and owned by Disney automatically means the end of the partnership between Marvel Television and Netflix. Despite it being two separate deals with different parts of the company that don't effect each other.

While there has been no official word that the Netflix shows are ending there's nothing to support that it will other than speculation.

thanks. yeah i figure nothing is going to stop them from making $$$$ already

We really don't know what the Disney streaming deal means for the Netflix TV shows yet.

We really don't know what the Disney streaming deal means for the Netflix TV shows yet.

I hope it doesn't mean that all shows will be canceled with Punisher and Jessica Jones ending on cliffhangers and Luke Cage getting a rushed conclusion.

I seriously hope that we can get Elektra and Moon Knight series since Netflix is the best place for them.

I also hope that the Disney Streaming service gets some original Marvel content. I can see the kids who sign up for Disney animated films liking Power Pack, Ms. Marvel and Avengers Academy. I can also see Agents of SHIELD fans tuning in to watch a series based on Shang-Chi (and that can be used to promote the streaming service in China. And Marvel horror also needs it's own home where it's separate from the films, the Defenders series and the ABC series. I can see something cool happening with Blade, Ghost Rider, Man-Thing and Werewolf By Night in their own corner of the Marvel Universe.

I hope it doesn't mean that all shows will be canceled with Punisher and Jessica Jones ending on cliffhangers and Luke Cage getting a rushed conclusion.

I seriously hope that we can get Elektra and Moon Knight series since Netflix is the best place for them.

I also hope that the Disney Streaming service gets some original Marvel content. I can see the kids who sign up for Disney animated films liking Power Pack, Ms. Marvel and Avengers Academy. I can also see Agents of SHIELD fans tuning in to watch a series based on Shang-Chi (and that can be used to promote the streaming service in China. And Marvel horror also needs it's own home where it's separate from the films, the Defenders series and the ABC series. I can see something cool happening with Blade, Ghost Rider, Man-Thing and Werewolf By Night in their own corner of the Marvel Universe.

I see a lot of folks desiring Moon Knight.

May I ask why?

is he popular enough for a series? Is the material maybe too Rated R for a Netflix series? Just curious.

I think he's a very interesting character who has a lot of story potential that has never been seen outside of comics.

He's not any more R-rated than Punisher.

I think he's a very interesting character who has a lot of story potential that has never been seen outside of comics.

He's not any more R-rated than Punisher.

I've seen speculation about Mark Spectre showing up in The Punisher show proper.

All I know is he better have a costume this time or their will be hell to pay. Lol

Surfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"