Press Release For Upcoming "Wolverine And The X-Men: Deadly Enemies" DVD Release

Why is it lame? New DVD release with five episodes instead of 3. That makes up for the last release only having 3 episodes.

i dont want small releases, i want a full season!

They'll release the full season at some point. Chill dog.

Nickelodeon did single volume sets and full season sets for Avatar. Same thing here.

I already have the full season. Suck it, losers. :oldrazz:

I love being in Australia. :woot:

The funny thing is that I don't think this show has even aired on Aussie TV. :yay:

lame, but consider me a sucker as I'll be picking this up

I'll probably end up having all of the individual DVD's before the season release, if there ever is one

The UK & US are taking p*** with all these volume boxset nonsense. The best thing to do is buy the Australian DVD entire boxset. I ordered it about two weeks ago and it only took seven days for it to be delivered. Since it was region 4 I had to change the region code on my laptop. Once I did that, i decrypted it to VOB files and then converted all the episodes to my ipod classic 160GB and now watch all the episodes through my hd tv with a composite cable and the picture is DVD quality believe me. Amazing. So if anyone owns an ipod with a dock panel, remote, composite cable e.t.c then thats the best thing to do in my opinion.

The UK & US are taking p*** with all these volume boxset nonsense. The best thing to do is buy the Australian DVD entire boxset. I ordered it about two weeks ago and it only took seven days for it to be delivered. Since it was region 4 I had to change the region code on my laptop. Once I did that, i decrypted it to VOB files and then converted all the episodes to my ipod classic 160GB and now watch all the episodes through my hd tv with a composite cable and the picture is DVD quality believe me. Amazing. So if anyone owns an ipod with a dock panel, remote, composite cable e.t.c then thats the best thing to do in my opinion.

what if you own a regular tv and a regular DVD player? :cwink:

and also, X Men Evolution (checked Amazon) never got season releases, just individual volumes and volume 1 part 2 has been discontinued. I'd say, to stay on the safe side (which is how I always play it), get the individual volumes now, while you can.

you never know

If you own a regular tv it should also be fine. Unless your tv is about 20 years old! Basically most tv's that have scart sockets will have a composite input socket around the back of the tv. (aka banna pins) The colour input sockets should be red, white and yellow. 3 pins. If you have this then you can use a composite cable to run through your ipod. If you have a hdtv then you'll also find the component sockets at the back. The Componet cables are better because it give you better picture quality. They come with 5 input sockets which are 2 reds, blue, green and white.

Additionally, you if have a multi-regional dvd you can just play it on that. But be careful becauseI've discovered that most dvds that claim to be multi regional really mean they can play regions 1 & 2 and not others. And you need a region 4 dvd player to play the australian WAX entire boxset.

That's what I'd do anyway.

If you choose to spend more money and wait patiently for the volumes to come out then good for you. But my betting is they'll cancel releaseing the volumes after the 'Deadly Enemies' one because they realise there is no money to be made that way because not enough people will be demanding it. This is exactly what they did with X-Men Evolution. Season 4 never came out and probably never will. I'm Just glad I had an ipod at the time so i was able to purchase the final season from the iTunes store.

via Australia I say. And it was only £27 for the entire boxset. Think how much money and time you'll be wasting waiting for the UK & US to release a stingy 4-5 erpisodes every 6 months!

Have a bit of an update.

I imagine, if they make a season set we won't see it until after all of season 1 airs on Nicktoons. So until then, they are releasing the single volumes. As of right now a season set release is not planned.

Last edited:
^which is exactly why I'm picking this up

because much like Evolution, these single volumes may very well be all we get

Eric Brooks. The thing is though, that Lionsgate is NOT Disney.

did Disney distribute X Men Evolution?

is that why we never got a Season box set?

I'm assuming Time Warner did X-men Evolution but I don't remember.

However, Lionsgate has done a very good job with animated Marvel releases so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"