Press Viewing At My Cineplex Tomorrow

Does the main theme sound similar to this (on main game site page):

http://www.transformersgame.com/

Composed by the same guy, for the game, so I think it might be- if so, fckin' a!!!

ok the one used in the video is in a fight

and on the main page with all the stats and what not.... was used around
the transformation scene when they all transform for the 1st time in front of sam in the alley

Fckin' awesome, thanks dude... wow... that song REALLY fits for that scene. :up:

I posted this review in the reviews section, but since this thread is about a viewing and information, I thought I'd share it here too. The gentleman who provides the review attended the sydney premier and his coverage was awesome. This review of his is just as good. Beware, spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djzZ7KOXY-Y

I posted this review in the reviews section, but since this thread is about a viewing and information, I thought I'd share it here too. The gentleman who provides the review attended the sydney premier and his coverage was awesome. This review of his is just as good. Beware, spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djzZ7KOXY-Y

hehe i saw the movie it wont hurt me so much :)

Hey, would you be willing to watch the review and post a rebuttle?

Also

What was the audience reaction to the 'giant alien robot unscrewing his crotch and letting out a lubricated piss all over a government agent'

Hey, would you be willing to watch the review and post a rebuttle?

Also

What was the audience reaction to the 'giant alien robot unscrewing his crotch and letting out a lubricated piss all over a government agent'

LMAO THAT WAS
Bumblebee
lol and everyone laughed.... so did I that **** was so funny lmao

End this quarrel over in the 'Spike and Nick get special preview thread';

Is Megatron transforming into an alien jet in this scene or is his arm becoming a cannon?

Megatron's Cannon

By tigerclaw at 2007-06-23

I could see it going either way. 1) after he completes his transformation and anchors himself to the ground he blasts Prime with a nasty shot or 2) he fully transforms into his alt. flying mode and flies past/into Prime.

Damn press gets all the special treatment.

ONLY FOR TRANSFORMERS lol but I work there at AMC so I pretty much see movies months sometimes b4 they are released.... I saw die hard it was GOOD but since I saw TRANSFORMERS its nothing...... it like ughh....

btw

HITMAN

TEASER WAS IN THE BOX THAT CAME WITH DIE HARD

I Attached it and wow.... that movie will prob be the only game to movie film that might be as good as the game :)

I might as well ask this since it's one of the biggest concerns atm, does Prime really say "My Bad" anywhere in the movie?

OASVstar, at what point does Prime say the line, "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings?"

He is supposed to say it, right?

OASVstar, at what point does Prime say the line, "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings?"

From the novel, it's one of the first things he says to Sam to ease his fears and communicate what the Autobots are all about.

Found this statement about the film, can you please explain further was is being stated in the following and your thoughts about it- especially how they did the part that is bolded:

Instead, the Decepticons just kind of come and go... appear in a shot right there in your face... disappear again... then you see a whole heap of random metal... then an explosion... yada, yada, yada. I mean, even most them's introduction - very late in the film - is done in a quick montage, with their names coming up in subtitles.

I'm not gonna speak for him, but there is a scene:

Where the location of the Allspark/Megatron is discovered by the Decepticons, and a call is put out by someone to rally all of the Decepticons. During this scene, the Decepticons report in while en-route to the meeting point. I remember someone saying that Barricade says: "Barricade, Reporting In, En-Route."

I think that is so cool!

I might as well ask this since it's one of the biggest concerns atm, does Prime really say "My Bad" anywhere in the movie?
If you've seen the Shia Lebeouf clip on Jay Leno then you probably get a pretty good idea.

It was somewhere in Reel #5 I think. Before the big collision of forces battling it out through the final act.

Found this statement about the film, can you please explain further was is being stated in the following and your thoughts about it- especially how they did the part that is bolded:

Instead, the Decepticons just kind of come and go... appear in a shot right there in your face... disappear again... then you see a whole heap of random metal... then an explosion... yada, yada, yada. I mean, even most them's introduction - very late in the film - is done in a quick montage, with their names coming up in subtitles.

YUP THE SUBTITLE THING DID HAPPEN WHEN WE FINALLY SAW ALL THE DECIPTICONS........ they didnt come and go it felt that way but they were in the last hour of the movie with all the fights..... but alot died quick (bonecrusher) MEGATRON doesnt have the lil cool subtitle thing since they sya his name 234y7349287924432 times.... but frm what hes saying it make sit seem like a bad thing but I guess unless ur a huge decipticon fan then u might be a tad MADD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"