The Wolverine Official Comic-Con Thread

narrows101

Reaction score
We don't have a thread for this yet?

http://collider.com/free-q-and-a-the-wolverine-hugh-jackman-comic-con/

Comic-Con: Come to a Free Q&A for THE WOLVERINE With Hugh Jackman and James Mangold Featuring Select Scenes Saturday Night

If you’re looking forward to The Wolverine and are at Comic-Con (or live in the San Diego area) Saturday night, I’ve got some awesome news: I’ll be hosting a free Q&A with Hugh Jackman and director James Mangold at the Gaslight 15 in downtown San Diego! The plan is for the two of them to show us select scenes from their kick-ass movie and answer fan questions. The event begins at 7:30pm and it’s first come, first served at the theater with the line starting to form at 5pm.

Since most people won’t get into Hall H at Comic-Con tomorrow, this is another way for 250 of you to see some footage from the movie and hear Jackman and Mangold talk about it up close! Hit the jump for more info and I hope to see you tomorrow night at the theater.

If you’re interested in going, here’s what you need to know:
SATURDAY JULY 20
7:30pm
Q & A with HUGH JACKMAN AND JAMES MANGOLD
Select scenes from THE WOLVERINE will be shown.

City Cinema Gaslight 15
701 Fifth Street, San Diego
Between G Street &F Street
(7 blocks from Convention Center)

Only 250 people permitted in the theater: FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!

Please do not line up at the theater before 5:00pm that evening.
@WolverineMovie
#TheWolverine​

I feel kinda a bit bad for The Wolverine, its coming out next week and most people are talking about Days of Future Past. And in this upcoming comic-con, all eyes are on DOFP. I feel like The Wolverine is just the icing on the cake for X-Men fans.

Hugh Jackman ‏@RealHughJackman 3h
Good morning Comic-Con! pic.twitter.com/Bk1bB5nL0B

BPozjVoCcAA1sRX.jpg:large

I feel kinda a bit bad for The Wolverine, its coming out next week and most people are talking about Days of Future Past. And in this upcoming comic-con, all eyes are on DOFP. I feel like The Wolverine is just the icing on the cake for X-Men fans.

Perhaps. And that's why the mid-credits scene in The Wolverine is well worth it!

EntertainmentTonight
@ETonlineAlert
The #1 celebrity news program in the world. Regarding Photo Submissions: http://t.co/HYz6868Uev

@RealHughJackman talking #TheWolverine w/ @rocsidiaz at ET's #SDCC suite!

792351585.jpg

Nice Chewbacca impression, Hugh. :funny:

Hugh Jackman has never done it for me (I know... *hides* :( but yea those pecs... :D

On live blog hugh Jackman has promised we will get the berseker rage In all It's glory.

Apparently that Q&A included a surprise screening of the entire movie, not just a few scenes. :up:

Apparently that Q&A included a surprise screening of the entire movie, not just a few scenes. :up:
I heard, I guess that's why Collider was practically begging people to go because he knew what was in store for those who showed up.

Wow a surprise screening of the entire movie! Damn those people are lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"