Problem with my tooth (teeth)

No, no, the tooth itself doesn't hurt. I haven't had my wisdom teeth out, but wisdom teeth would be hurted, right? The reason why I'm asking was because a) wisdom teeth, sure, but the fact that it was chipped meant somethign else entirely, and b) I have no dental nor health insurance for myself. So if this was something that I could go to a pharmacy or drug store and get something instead of going to a dentist because maybe it doesn't sound like I really need to if it ain't a really big problem, then that's why I'm here.

In chipping the tooth you might have cracked it. If there's a crack, it would be exposing the nerve, which would be painful. Bottom line is, nobody here knows. You could always ask a pharmacist. Some of them are very willing to help diagnose things. Good luck. :)

Yeah, one time, my arm hurt real bad, my upper arm not my lower arm but closer to the elbow than my shoulder. And I didn't know what it could be 'cause it never hurt like that before and I asked the mailman but he didn't know and neither did the guy at the grocery store but then I went to the doctor and turns out it was broken but I just put some neosporin on it from the drugstore and now I can't move my hand at all.
:pal:LMAO you are mean.

Go to the dentist. Don't play around with your teeth.

No, no, the tooth itself doesn't hurt. I haven't had my wisdom teeth out, but wisdom teeth would be hurted, right? The reason why I'm asking was because a) wisdom teeth, sure, but the fact that it was chipped meant somethign else entirely, and b) I have no dental nor health insurance for myself. So if this was something that I could go to a pharmacy or drug store and get something instead of going to a dentist because maybe it doesn't sound like I really need to if it ain't a really big problem, then that's why I'm here.

I would go see the Assman if I were you.

Well, you'll get some awesome pain-killers.:o

When the dentist asks what your allergic to, or what you can handle.

Just say Percocet. You'll thank me later.:cwink:

It's threads like this that remind me why I love this forum.

my dentist refers me to the hype for a second opinion.

What you are experiencing is the start of a problem. It will get worse, and you can lose all of your teeth to it. If you don't have inssurance, try a dental college. A lot of the offer free services as long as you meet their criteria and are willing to be the guinea pig of a student dentist. Bottom line, only worry about the teeth you want to keep.

Yes...It Makes Perfect Sense To Post A Medical Question In A Comic Book Forum, DUH! WHERE ELSE?

I'm going to bring that up at the next meeting.

You have to because we need it. What kind of website is this without a Dentist Forum? Bad enough we don't have a Neurologist thread...

Kenickieface.jpg

"The problem's in your mouth."

if you don't get that thing checked up on, you might run the risk of having the whole side of your face go paralyzed.
sure, i understand your concern for not having dental insurance, but not many people have that. it's expensive as hell. but, you can try the yellowpages and call around for costs. some dental offices charge much lower. don't do a private dentist's office. do one of those family dental places. i forget what they're called. they're cheaper.

peterretard.jpg

Do you have bad allergies? Could be your sinus'.

Mine hurt became of them all the time:(

Haha wow, I think this is the most insult/attack filled thread ever. Poor Blinker.

"The problem's in your mouth."

if you don't get that thing checked up on, you might run the risk of having the whole side of your face go paralyzed.
sure, i understand your concern for not having dental insurance, but not many people have that. it's expensive as hell. but, you can try the yellowpages and call around for costs. some dental offices charge much lower. don't do a private dentist's office. do one of those family dental places. i forget what they're called. they're cheaper.

Dental insurance is pretty cheap, actually. :huh: Especially compared to health insurance. Having both is way cheaper than having to pay out your ass when you have an emergency. :down

I just realized this thread is still getting posted in...

ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"