Prof. X spy is Multiple Man?

OrzhovSyndicate

Civilian
Reaction score
Dont know if it's been post or not but i just bought the Total Film mag. and the said joining the X-men are Winged mutant "Angel" and Multiple Man - A mutant capable of replicating himself.

it's possible he works for the x men, but based on the fact he has a brutal battle with wolverine I'd say probably not. Unless maybe wolverine fights someone else in the forest..

I didn't want to create a new thread, but what if MM and Wolverines fight is just to prove to Magneto that MM is not working for Prof X... I mean, Wolvie can kill clones, no? It won't harm MM... Right... Although... MM is a villain in the video game...

I think he will either die or switch sides by the end of the movie.

Devon_Farmer said:
I didn't want to create a new thread, but what if MM and Wolverines fight is just to prove to Magneto that MM is not working for Prof X... I mean, Wolvie can kill clones, no? It won't harm MM... Right... Although... MM is a villain in the video game...

Well in the comic book world yes it does have some effect on MM if one of his clone dies.

that can actually happen since MM clones take a piece of his personality they arn't all the same or his perfect loyal servents.

Antonello Blueberry said:
One of the clones of MM is a spy.

no actually its confirmd that three of the clones are spies. lol. ;)

gambitfire said:
that can actually happen since MM clones take a piece of his personality they arn't all the same or his perfect loyal servents.

Not a bad idea, but that's a very recent development and would take some real time to explain in the film. Would be cool, but I'm willing to bet that in the movie, his dupes will be pretty much like him.

Magneto breaks him out of a containment cell...how could he be a spy for Xavier?

That's what spies do, they're planted there to gain the trust of those they'll be spying on. Look at Snape...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"