PROMO Pics for X1,X2 & X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a HI res version of this pic?
And if so, the other X-Men? I can only seem to find a hi res one of Storm and no one else.
xmen3_06107.jpg

What I would love to have is the image used in this wallpaper created by Illimuninata. She/He said they got it on this board awhile back and saved it, but I never recall seeing it.

20geg47.jpg

Does anyone have a HI res version of this pic?
And if so, the other X-Men? I can only seem to find a hi res one of Storm and no one else.

I will look through my collection and see if I have it for you bb!

Last edited:
Thanks Psionic! Just what I wanted!
Do you have anymore hi res shots of Jean?

This is the pic. Sorry took me so long to get it to you.

I got it from here a long time ago when someone was posting a bunch of pictures.

It looked more like a screencap though because I recall this in the movie.

Thanks Illuminata!

I was thinking yesterday, is it time to open up a new photo album? This one is great and all, but there are alot of dead links which fill up pages and there are alot of images posted that arent posted on the first page, so its hard to find.
Anyone with me?

Thanks Illuminata!

I was thinking yesterday, is it time to open up a new photo album? This one is great and all, but there are alot of dead links which fill up pages and there are alot of images posted that arent posted on the first page, so its hard to find.
Anyone with me?

Sounds good if we can get more new images. :(

I lost a few goodies after my computer crashed.

Even without new pics, I think its a good idea. Just to get rid of all the dead links and stuff.

Just flipped through my old X3 pics and that one is definetly new to me.Thanks Illuminata!

Here's a bunch of new hi-res (a number of them may be old) X2 production photos of some of the sets and stills from various angles.

SOURCE Link: http://www.alpcreative.com/

to bad he wasn't established as a former student in X3 then we could've got a younger version of him in First Class or sequels(s)...but the pic rocks!!

^Oh :p. A bit bigger size. The credit text doesn't make sense. Official or not, it's a lot better than the other posters.

poster.jpg

*sigh*

I am really loving this...and at the same time I am utterly disgusted that they didn't use it officially. :whatever:

The only thing that could possibly make that poster better is having Storm's eyes white-hot.

Of all the unseen promo material from X3 this is one of the best i've seen. Here's an unreleased (yes, really) poster that was designed by Chris Davidson.:wow:

2603751177639223large1.jpg

Hi-res version...

This piece was created as a comp for the X-Men 3 international campaign (sadly, it was never printed). I usually ignore the standard 27 X 40 inch poster size when I start on a project. I make a scene that I'm happy with, then figure out how to crop into it. Like the Spider-man peices I've posted combines digital illustration and photo manipulation. Evey charicter is combined from 3-10 pictures, so I could pose them the way I wanted. This image took well over 100 photos to piece together.
SOURCE:http://theroboteye.cgsociety.org/gallery/490165/

^^I found it a while back but forgot to post it here. Back then the pics available were working perfectly fine without any red x's in sight.:doh:

Oh, wow. Great find, Retro! That is one of the best peices of promotional material I've seen for The Last Stand as well. Fans would have been furious though because the picture looks to promise so much more than what is actually in the film. Still, it's nice to see.

I hold a special place in my heart for that X-Men trailer..

Continued...

According Hayes' site the first two images in this post are examples of;
Phototoshop digital compositing makes it possible to deliver striking visual effects images without waiting until post production. Staying alert to spontaneus opportunities and utilizing his knowledge of the story and the film making process, Kerry is in a unique position to provide these images.Using elements from his unit photography Kerry has become and industry leader in conceptualizing exciting visual effect composities.

wolfceation98072.jpg

comp0389703.jpg

7061smpsp291.jpg

7081smpsp301.jpg

7091smpsp311.jpg

SOURCE LINKS:1 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics