PROPOSAL - The Walking Dead: Season 1.5 RPG

If this kicks off I might have to get involved!

And HOLY *****! Is that E:UK making a cameo?!

I'm interested, though I've never read a comic and have only seen the pilot Ep.

And you should probably watch the whole season, since the game is picking up from after the season finale.

And you should probably watch the whole season, since the game is picking up from after the season finale.

Not necessarily essential. If we fill up the core cast, he could be an original character, or maybe Morgan. ;)

So that's why he kept on chasing me around, yelling at me and asking if I'd been bitten....

I got my outside source.

Green Lantern said:
Batman says
Walking Dead. You approve?

Green Lantern says
I do

...I never said it was an entirely complicated process.

rpg9.png

That's not really Batman.

Or maybe it is.

...Grant Morrison has broken my brain. :(

Wait, by "never read a comic", do you mean you've never read The Walking Dead, or never read ANY comic?

I've never read The Walking Dead

That's too much dedication for me. If that's the case then like Duncan Bannatyne when he's finished having sex, I'm Out.

What if Excalibur IS Lennie James!!!

Who's Lennie James? :huh:

Who's Lennie James? :huh:

156bt34.gif

Just ****ing with you. He was Morgan, the dude in the first episode that helped Rick out when he left the hospital.

Just because you haven't watched the show or read the comics, doesn't mean you can't play. You can create a character and have them join the survivor group.

I've never tried one of these games before, but if I can use my own character, I'd like to try it.

Awesome! We have 11 people interested - including a couple of new faces and a few people who haven't been around in a while - which is likely enough to get this game going! There's a few things I'd like to work out first, but it seems like we'll soon be able to get an OOC thread up and running!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"