Ps5 vs. Series X/S: Which next gen system are you leaning more towards?

There are some games suited to mouse and keyboard that are only on pc but I think it’s otherwise similar. If you pay for Game Pass Ultimate, pc game pass is included in that. If game pass were extended to PS or Switch, I think the highest tier might include all of them.

Only 2 platforms where you can download and play native. Otherwise you can play through XCloud streaming on mobile or browsers.
wait are you saying that if gamepass ultimate were available on non-Microsoft platforms, then it would be the same service? so Ps5 and Switch could get to play Halo?!

I won't be able to check till Sunday. What should I be able to see? All XBox games I own on pc? I did hear a while back that Xcloud streaming would include owned games so I guess it would make sense for streaming. That would be enough for me and also should mean that the ecosystem can still exist even without a console.
Anything that was play anywhere should be available to you.

Anything that was play anywhere should be available to you.
Ok thanks, yeah knew that part. Needs to be available on pc to qualify as Play Anywhere. Do like that though only having to pay once. I switch between Xbox and pc in different rooms on the same save for the same game quite often.

wait are you saying that if gamepass ultimate were available on non-Microsoft platforms, then it would be the same service? so Ps5 and Switch could get to play Halo?!
No, I mean that I think someone who pays for the new top tier of game pass would additionally gain access to whatever was offered on PS and Switch game pass (even if that was a lesser selection of games compared to Xbox/pc).

No, I mean that I think someone who pays for the new top tier of game pass would additionally gain access to whatever was offered on PS and Switch game pass (even if that was a lesser selection of games compared to Xbox/pc).
but such a change on the top tier of game pass would only happen if there was exclusive content on the Ps5/Switch versions of gamepass, right? but the non-Microsoft platforms would only have something less i.e Gamepass Lite of sorts, I don't think they would have anyting that the current top tier would be missing

after owning both for over a year now, bought em both a month apart I use the Xbox mainly for streaming video via the apps, and playing the 4K discs (I have the multi button multi function remote for it), I DO play games on it just not as much as the PS5 :hehe:

the poll must have gotten lost in limbo when the site got the updated layout :hmm
after owning both for over a year now, bought em both a month apart I use the Xbox mainly for streaming video via the apps, and playing the 4K discs (I have the multi button multi function remote for it), I DO play games on it just not as much as the PS5 :hehe:
the Series X objectively has a better 4K blu-ray player

I love watching 4K blu-ray stuff on my Ps5, and I'm quite envious of the physical media player on the Series X. I wonder if the Ps5 pro will make any improvements on that front

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"