Next Gen Games Thread

Havok83

Avenger
Reaction score
Okay with Sony presumably officially unveiling the PS4 in a few hours, that means the countdown to the next gen consoles will begin and developers and publishers can finally talk about what they've been working on, as well as show us. Any predictions on what we might see and from who in the coming weeks?

I REALLY hope EA announces a sequel to Burnout Paradise. It sucks we only got one this gen, but hopefully Criterion is working on the next entry into the series for the PS4 and next Xbox.

Rocksteady
Batman Arkham sequel

Capcom
Street Fighter V
New Darkstalkers

Epic
Unreal Tournament 4

Namco
Tekken vs Street Fighter

Rockstar
Red Dead Sequel
Agent

Square-Enix
Final Fantasy VS XIII – I believe this will make the bump to next gen, be released on both consoles and get a name change, maybe to FF XV
Legacy of Kain reboot

Ubisoft
Assassins Creed 4

Sony
Motorstorm
Killzone 4
Infamous 3
The Last Guardian
LittleBigPlanet 3
Heavenly Sword 2

Last edited:
None of those really interest me with the exception of a Red Dead sequel and MAYBE the Legacy of Kain reboot.

I REALLY hope EA announced a sequel to Burnout Paradise.

:up:

It sucks we only got one this gen, but hopefully Criterion is working on the next entry into the series for the PS4 and next Xbox.

A few weeks ago a Criterion dev was on Twitter asking fans about what they would want in a potential Burnout Paradise 2. Sounds like a good sign to me. :yay:

Aren't Rocksteady working on a prequel though, and some other dev on the sequel?

Yes, WB Interactive is working on the follow up for Arkham City and Rocksteady is doing the prequel Silver Age type game.

Aren't Rocksteady working on a prequel though, and some other dev on the sequel?
same difference. I think the thing to take home is it'll be another entry to their Batman series

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"