Punch-Out!! Wii

aoy.jpg
Send To Phone

1up podcast confirms yet another boxer

If you listen to the latest ‘Listen Up’ podcast over at 1up, you can hear the hosts of the show confirm that Piston Honda is in Punch-Out!! Wii. The confirmation comes around the 87 minute mark. I’ve provided a simplified version of what is said below. It’s not word for word, but it gets the important parts out there.
Person 1: Piston Honda…can we talk about Piston Honda?

Person 2
: No…you broke NDA not me.
Person 1: (expletives) This is the second episode that we’ve mentioned Piston Honda. …(a few minutes later) Just laughing at the fact that we’re not allowed to mention Piston Honda, and I’m saying his name again. …I mean, seriously though…there are embargoes, and then there are embargoes.

DAMN I am SO getting this. Love Punch Out...and still do. I hope that perhaps the past roster from both games could end up getting unlocked. I think that would be awesome. I also love the look of Don Flamenco too. He looks like a real Spaniard now.

Surely it ain't Punch Out without the likes of Piston Hurricane, Bald Bull, Mr Sandman and Super Macho Man. Can't wait for this. :D

^Since Piston Honda has already been confirmed I seriously doubt Piston Hurricane will be in since they almost have the same name and their specials are about the same.

Unless you meant to say Piston Honda....

Here's my prediction of what the roster will be

Minor Circuit:

1. Glass Joe
2. Von Kaiser
3. Disco Kid
4. King Hippo(Champion)

Major Circuit:

1. Bear Hugger
2. Don Flamenco
3. Great Tiger
4. Piston Honda(Champion)

World Circuit(five fights)

1. Dragon Chan
2. Bald Bull
3. Soda Popinski
4. Mr. Sandman
5. Super Macho Man(Champion)

Last edited:
Oh well can't have them both can you. Yeah I've since learned of Piston Honda's appearance. According to Wikipedia Mike Tyson is confirmed. But that can't be right. What I think would be cool would be to have past fighters from the previous games that aren't in the main Circuits become unlockable. Let's see the return of Pizza Pasta and Kid Quick for example.

The Mike Tyson thing is BS. After the rape thing, I don't think Nintendo wants anything to do with him.

Never ever ever ever trust Wikipedia unless there's a source. It's like IMDB. Anybody can just edit anything and they'll take it.

I can't wait for this, but if Dragon Chan is in it, I'll break my controller....I hate him that much. :cmad:

The Mike Tyson thing is BS. After the rape thing, I don't think Nintendo wants anything to do with him.

Never ever ever ever trust Wikipedia unless there's a source. It's like IMDB. Anybody can just edit anything and they'll take it.

I don't trust Wikipedia with news whatsoever. I just go there for information on Music, Comics, Books etc.

^ and funny it was that he had a metal plate strapped to his gut.

Him again eh. Ah well I'll just have to beat some more sense into him then. ;)

LOL brilliant. :D

I saw that yesterday...it is a genius trailer...hits all those classic vibes. I really hope this sells.

I already reserved this **** at Best Buy. Coupled with the Balance Board, now I can add to my workout regimen. We can call this Wii Fit for the guys.

I already reserved this **** at Best Buy. Coupled with the Balance Board, now I can add to my workout regimen. We can call this Wii Fit for the guys.

I have balance board also and it is one of the reasons why I may pick this up.

hopefully it's better than wii sports' boxing.

hopefully it's better than wii sports' boxing.

Two radically different games. lol Wii Sports boxing is not in the same stratosphere as the Punch-Out!! series.

The 14th character revealed! It's..

Donkey Kong!:wow:

image505.jpg

image502.jpg

Send To Phone
Send To Phone

Here's more DK with music!
[YT]n9ecgV4tPsY[/YT]

Holy crap, that's awesome. I'm looking forward to playing just for boxing DK now

big thumbs up for DK...but still thinks mario should've been the ref.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"