Punch-Out for the Wii!

zeptron

Superhero
Reaction score
http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=12024

<H1 itxtvisited="1">News: Animal Crossing & Punch-Out!! Wii Detailed
Posted by Nathan Whincup - Jul 11th 2008 12:13

The latest issue of NGamer reveals information from a secretive source about Animal Crossing Wii and a new installment of Punch-Out!!
Those who purchased last month's issue of NGamer will remember that the British publication teased at the revelation of a new project from Nintendo's internal development teams. We received the latest issue of NGamer this morning, and it offers up some very juicy information indeed. Here's a snippet from their feature about E3 2008...
"And if all goes to plan (and our sources haven't played a mean trick on us), that hands-on coverage will be of Animal Crossing and Punch-Out!! Wii, aka Nintendo's great hopes for 2008."
The article goes on to say that Animal Crossing Wii has been finished for a while, and though it isn't an MMO as suggested by rumours earlier this year, it features heavy use of Wi-Fi sharing (and presumably multiplayer, as in Wild World).
As for Punch-Out!! Wii, NGamer claim that Balance Board implementation is on the cards for dodging and weaving, in addition to Wii Remote and Nunchuk controlled punching (which goes without saying) in the style of Wii Sports Boxing and Rhythm Boxing, which was included as a minigame in Wii Fit.
Stick with N-Europe for E3 next week for quality news and coverage from Nintendo's highly anticipated conference.
</H1>

Animal Crossing is a lock, and I'm looking forward to it, considering I haven't ever played the previous games...but I was told that they are crack in video game form.

Punch Out Wii I'd give a rent, but not interested in it enough to buy.

I hope those are not all they have in their coffers.

You get to use the balance board also? That's gonna be a trip.

Both of these will get attention from me. Put that dusty Wii Balance Board to use finally. (Wii Fit is boring as hell.)

Nintendo needs to sell the balance board separately if they are going to use it for Punch Out, so we can have player vs player action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"