Punisher Games

suicidepistol.jpg

Try this gizmo out please.

Well......isn't the sequel to the game getting a ton of heat because of how violent the first one was?

I dunno....these family groups, and church groups and whatever......they need to pick up the graphic novels. Cuz.....from what I hear.....that's how the Punisher rolls.

There hasn't been really anything concrete on the second game yet.

Well, it probably will coincide with the release of the second film.......which, honestly, is the smart move.

Well the first game didn't come until January 2005 and the movie hit theaters April 2004. If they are smart they would do it at the same time of the movie, but the way it looks the movie isn't coming any time soon.

Yeah, true.......but it is usally a good idea to market the game with the movie. Ride the wave so to speak.

True. I'm just hoping that they release the game on the PS2 as well.

Well the first game only had a loose connection with the film. I wonder if they will make the second game more directed to the sequel.

Obviously the first game was after the movie because of who they made Jigsaw. It doesn't matter if the second one follows the movie or does what the first game did. Just as long as the game is as fun as the first one.

Kable24 said:
Obviously the first game was after the movie because of who they made Jigsaw. It doesn't matter if the second one follows the movie or does what the first game did. Just as long as the game is as fun as the first one.

Hence the loose connection. Aside from the Saints the game was pretty much comic book based. But I don't get why they made Saint into Jigsaw in the game. I just don't understand that AT ALL.

I mean was that Ennis' doing or was it ever explained??

You know he never really looked like John Saint in the game...he really didn't.

So confusing:(

So, if Saint isn't Jigsaw......who is? I mean......I thought it was him originally.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
So, if Saint isn't Jigsaw......who is? I mean......I thought it was him originally.

Jigsaw was a gangster named Billy "The Beaut" Russo. The game just weirdly had Saint as Jigsaw. The sequel's script had him listed as the main villain. To put it into terms you would understand Jigsaw is to the Punisher kind of like how Joker is to Batman. Here is a link with more info. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/jigsawpu.htm

Oh, okay.

I'm thinking though.....isn't Jigsaw (in the game) supposed to be Saint's son? The one Frank had left behind with the balancing bomb?

Because, honestly.......I don't see how the dad could have lived.

Yeah in the game it's John Saint. So lame and honestly that is the only thing that ties the game to the movie.

Yeah, Howard was the dad.....John was the son.

I keep mixing up the two.

I think we can all agree that change was uber ******ed

almost as ******ed as Thing_2005

or blades

Yes. I think we can.

In the comics, the Saints had nothing to do with the Castle hit?

The Saints were created just for the movie.

Oh, I see.

I kept having issues with my copy of the game, so I had to bring it back. I'm thinking about buying it again, new this time and not used, b/c I was totally owning this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"