Punisher vs. Daredevil Movie?

atreestump

deflowerer of your child:
Reaction score
OK I just finished reading the punisher vs. daredevil series and I gotta say this would make a kick ass movie. maybe as a Daredevil sequel. what do you guys think?

damn I want to say sorry no one here has answered your thread the reason being is that the whole "realism" virus from the Batman begins thing has spread over to us Punisher fans. I think a Puns vs DD movie would be a crazy ass gangsta idea!!! Its just it wont look real, but hell that didnt stop me from spending all my allowance to see Empire Strikes back and Tron over 20 times.

So who should direct? Me, I will go with Paul Verhoevan because his attention to gory details,(Ive noticed that alot of DD comics feature alot of joint dislocations and Verhoevan could have you in your seat twitching for that **** to end.)

Imagine a movie where an hour is devoted to two men torturing the living **** out of each other!! Oh Paul will have a field day!!!

Or if Verhoevans busy Stephen Norrington because of his work with Blade 1. Vampires arent real, so the best guy to choreograph a fight between DD and Puns in full gear without it looking stupid would be this guy. because of the explosive entrance. Damn you Hollywood for ruining this mans career and for giving Michael Richards a job.

btw

welcome to the hype treestump, now tell us how you got that name?

Ghost-Tiger out...

that comic sucked :o

thats a good thing, more imagination can be pu into the film and this way the fanboys wonys say ****.

but I gotta agree with Joker that comic did suck...:whatever:

I thought that it was a pretty good comic thank you lol. idc think what you want the action in the movie would be great with the director you suggested. he sounds right for the part the problem is getting Ben Afflect and whoever played frank castle . to do the parts. (sorry I can't think of his name right now) The only reason I say they should bring back Ben and Tom..? is because they are already recognized as those characters and I don't think that it would work out the same.
That is what was so great about Daredevils fighting style he went for the crippling joints and dislocation shots. Punisher is just completely brutal. Supposedly they have been rivals for a while now. Thats why I think the movie would be such a success. I'd love to see it

I got my name from my FPS days people always said that I was so bad at them that I could get beaten by a tree stump. So naturally I got better but the name kinda stuck with me. I think it's a really cool name anyway it's original. I have a copyright on it so don't think of taking it. I will shoot for blood. JK

I thought that it was a pretty good comic thank you lol. idc think what you want the action in the movie would be great with the director you suggested. he sounds right for the part the problem is getting Ben Afflect and whoever played frank castle . to do the parts. (sorry I can't think of his name right now) The only reason I say they should bring back Ben and Tom..? is because they are already recognized as those characters and I don't think that it would work out the same.
That is what was so great about Daredevils fighting style he went for the crippling joints and dislocation shots. Punisher is just completely brutal. Supposedly they have been rivals for a while now. Thats why I think the movie would be such a success. I'd love to see it

I got my name from my FPS days people always said that I was so bad at them that I could get beaten by a tree stump. So naturally I got better but the name kinda stuck with me. I think it's a really cool name anyway it's original. I have a copyright on it so don't think of taking it. I will shoot for blood. JK

I got my name from my old Quake 3 days. I always used the hand weapon, and people would exclaim that Id end up anywhere, like a Ghost.

Well Im all for Tom Jane returning, but AFLECK? I dunno, In my opinion Tom would destroy Ben in real life, but in the movies , I want to see a more serious character play Daredevil.

I think Affleck gets alot of undsereved crap. He's a good actor, he did a good job in DD, and he should come back if they do any sequels/spin offs with the character.

I agree with Joker, Affleck did a great job with Daredevil.

I think Jane and Affleck could do some great morality, higher ground vs. having the guts to do what is necessary scenes.

You guys are joking right? Assflick shouldn't go near that character, he's too cheery and somewhat boyishly innocent. I believe someone more darker, and reserved is best suited for the role of Matthew. And that terrible ass movie? Heavens to Mergatroid pass me another wet cigarette Pooky!

"No one shall talk about fight club."

The writer didn't even try did he??? That movie just made you want to stand up and scream Frank Miller!

How can you guys perpetuate this perfidy of predigested pig****? :cmad: Thats why theres a Marvel theme park in Dubai and not in my neighborhood. I have to risk being kidnapped just to get my picture taken with The Hulk!!! What realm did I walk into Bob? Everything here sucks and nobody's complaining about it!!!!!!!:cmad:

Really? I felt Ben Affleck was superbly reserved in his role.

Think of it this way, I'd rather see Daredevil 2 with Ben Affleck, then read another Matt Fraction Punisher comic.

Well I don't care what you guys say. Neil Flynn would make an awesome Matt Murdock.

The writer didn't even try did he??? That movie just made you want to stand up and scream Frank Miller!

that's ironic, as Frank Miller has said he loved the DD movie...

The movie rights to Dardevil and Punisher belong to different studios. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"