• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

a combo movie

Art_of_Crime

Heretic
Reaction score
I would like to see a few crossovers. How many heroes live in NYC. I would love it if you saw the Punisher show up in a spiderman movie, or if the FF met with daredevil or spidey. Come on guys, who would you like to see?

spidey and iron fist but with different studios holding the rightd to different characters it wouldn't work

I thought marvel held the rights to all of their character names and likenesses. I guess I'm being silly

Daredevil, Spidey, and Punisher...thats my dream film...but again with different studios holding the rights it probably won't happen.

the sons of the tigerand the daughters of the dragon

I would like to see F4+spider-man combo.

But that won't happen due to the fact that these properties are owned by different studios.

Although there can definitely be x-men+f4 or f4+daredevil combo since FOX own the right.

Also since marvel got the rights back to HULK they could convince fox in getting them to do a HULK+F4 combo movie.

Reality is that FOX is the only studio that i think can deliver us a combo movie with popular superheros.

I'd want Iron Fist and Luke Cage..

We don't have to wish for a combo movie, Zak Penn already wrote the Avengers script and the movie is set for a 2009 release.

I know it won't have spidey or the FF, but it'll have Thor, Giant Man, Wasp, Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Vision.. you know.. the legends of Marvel XDD.

Team up movies would never work simply because they don't apeal to that broad of an audience if they made a DD and Punisher or a so and so with so and so, no one would see it simply because A) It'd be pretty campy I'm sure, and B) No one would even get why the two are together.. Sure team ups look good in comics.. but no on the big screen were millions of dollars and peoples careers are on the line..

You don't think a DD/Punisher movie could work? Personally, I feel like it's one of the best most "believable" choices. It wouldn't neccessarily be a team up. It would basically be two vigilantes with mutual enemies but vastly different law enforcing methods which lead to their own personal conflict.

Spider-Kurt! said:
You don't think a DD/Punisher movie could work? Personally, I feel like it's one of the best most "believable" choices. It wouldn't neccessarily be a team up. It would basically be two vigilantes with mutual enemies but vastly different law enforcing methods which lead to their own personal conflict.

The one that would work the best would be
Iron Fist and Shang Chi.

Possibly Power Man and Iron Fist, but only because they were in a comic together.

Max J Power said:
Possibly Power Man and Iron Fist, but only because they were in a comic together.

Exactly! You should only make teams of people who share the same book.. otherwise its just... well.. Unmarketable.

3dman27 said:
spidey and iron fist but with different studios holding the rightd to different characters it wouldn't work

Yes it would. Look t the movie The Towering Inferno

if the FF met the hulk, we could see thing try to go punch for punch with the big green. That would put some butts in theater seats. I would rather see that than another movie with just the hulk.

yeah, FF and the Hulk would make some money just because of The Hulk and The Thing fight, id definatly see it for that reason. But I'd like to see something like X-Men and Spiderman (I know diferent studios have the rights to these characters and it wont happen) but that would be one that I would like too see. FF and Spiderman would be sweet as well, The Punisher and Wolverine (a wolverine movie is already in the works with script treatments and such) would be cool to. So yeah a few diferent cross overs would be pretty cool on the big screen if u ask me.

well, now that marvel is securing all their rights and just using studios as distributors now, anything is possible.
hence the avengers movie and such.
with that said, I think DareDevil and Punisher would be awesome.
And maybe FF and Spider-Man or Spider-Man and Blade.

Kardoman said:
Yes it would. Look t the movie The Towering Inferno
what does that have to do with differnt studios owning different characters rights?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"