Imagine a movie with all the Marvel Characters in 1 film.

I think if they ever was a Marvel cross-over movie, they should have the X-men, Fantastic Four and Spider-man only since they are the most successful of the Marvel movies!!! The Villian would probably be like Onslaught or Galactus!!!

Onslaught Was Horrible.
Plus We've Already Seen A Movie In Which The X-Men Had To Fight One Of Their Own.
Add That To My Previous List Of Reasons Why This Just Wouldn't Work.

I think it would have to be a movie with a very focused narrative, where each character has their part in the story, and isn't just there to look pretty and satisfy the fanboys.

Which is why 1602, if directed correctly, could be an AWESOME movie.

I found 1602 boring. I don't see it working as a film. 17th century versions of modern-day superheroes? Yawn.

Chris Wallace said:
I found 1602 boring. I don't see it working as a film. 17th century versions of modern-day superheroes? Yawn.
I dunno - the twist at the end was pretty amazing.

And I loved the "Four of the Fantastique", making it a ship.
And Hulk with a prissy French moustache.

Chris Wallace said:
No, it wouldn't work. Here's why;
if the Avengers lineup you described (Which, by the way, has to be set up & introduced) is the primary focus of the film, then where are all these other heroes when the big crisis happens? That looks stupid. They're around, we see them, but they don't do anything. X2 & X3 had a lot of characters but they were SUPPOSED to have a lot of characters & it was still all just X-Men; just mutants. You're talking about putting together a smorgasboard of superheroes that aesthetically don't belong together on film.

Do you have any proof that they wouldn't fit together. We have to wait and see if it does or does not work. As long as Marvel doesn't go overboard by adding in characters such as: Echo, the Sentry, the Falcon, She-Hulk, Scott Lang, the Fantastic Four, Wolverine, Beast, Spider-Man (though I think that if Marvel had the oppourtunity to add him in the movie, they should take it), Black Panther, Spider-Woman, U.S. War Machine, Quicksilver, the Vision, Scarlet Witch, Ms. Marvel, Wonder Man, Luke Cage, Namor, etc. along with the core Avengers (the founding 5 + Captain America) it could work.

I think a Secret Wars movie would be pretty awesome. I'd also like to see the World's finest as well.

hippie_hunter said:
Do you have any proof that they wouldn't fit together. We have to wait and see if it does or does not work. As long as Marvel doesn't go overboard by adding in characters such as: Echo, the Sentry, the Falcon, She-Hulk, Scott Lang, the Fantastic Four, Wolverine, Beast, Spider-Man (though I think that if Marvel had the oppourtunity to add him in the movie, they should take it), Black Panther, Spider-Woman, U.S. War Machine, Quicksilver, the Vision, Scarlet Witch, Ms. Marvel, Wonder Man, Luke Cage, Namor, etc. along with the core Avengers (the founding 5 + Captain America) it could work.
Sorry; I just don't see it working. Not that we'll ever know because it ain't gonna happen.

the movie would be cool if they were used as cameo characters, but in order to get the rights it would be too difficult and if new actors were cast to play heros that were already made such as if someone else other than tobey maguire played spiderman or someone other than wesley snipes playing blade...the movie will be stupid and i wont pay a dollar to see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"