Imagine a movie with all the Marvel Characters in 1 film.

M

mannyo80

Like how cool would a film be with all marvel charcters in one film. But the movie would cost soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Maybe the storyline could be - A world wide war humans vs mutants and any superheros. Professor X calls them all to help - Spiderman, Xmen, Hulk, Daredevil, Blade, Fantastic 4, Daredevil, Iron Man, Punisher, Captain America, Thor all of them pretty much. Or other good storyline they could write. Title could be Marvel Universe or Marvel World or anything cool.

I think it would be awesome to see Wolverine fighting along side Spiderman, Punisher calls for help from Blade, The Thing and Hulk smash buildings together, Daredevil & Human Torch do cool stunts to catch bad guys, etc.

Anyone else think this would be awesome??

There's like 5000 characters in the Marvel Universe.

How long is the movie going to be? 7, 800 hours?

CConn said:
There's like 5000 characters in the Marvel Universe.

How long is the movie going to be? 7, 800 hours?

I think it would be interesting to find out how many characters there really are in the Marvel or DC universes. I'm not just talking about leading characters but anyone with a name and face.

I know there too many Marvel Characters, but include just the main ones. Like there are over 150 xmen, but in 3 movies they have used around 20-30.

I was thinking the other day how cool it would be if we had like an X-Men film or something where they were facing some humongous, world-wide threat. And in the middle of this huge, amazing battle, other Marvel heroes show up. Spidey, Hulk, the Fantastic 4, Iron Man. All these heroes show up for one huge battle, just out of nowhere. I know it's completely 100% unrealistic to even hope for that, but I still think it'd be cool.

We have enough trouble in the X-films sorting out how to make the characters get equal exposure and people getting upset when some get too much or their favourite gets too little. Can imagine how bad it would be for all the marvel character!!

I just would like to have a movie where Doom dominates the Marvel Universe and in a final pitched battle, Doom confronts Captain America, and incinerates him yelling (from Secret Wars) "DIE AVENGER...." and Doom stands triumphantly over his ashes...

A movie like that would the cluster**** to end all cluster****s.

A movie with all Marvel characters in one movie...it would most definitely suck.
There would be no characterization whatsoever, the story would be moronic and it would be all out action.

But it would be cool...in a fanboy kind of way :up:

Hi

I have thought about this. I would like one big action flick. With the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Hulk, Iron-Man, X-Men (from the films), pretty much the ones who already have a movie. Pit them against someone like Galactus which would give us a reason to see Silver Surfer again (with him being in FF2).

I think the most you could do without reducing the movie to, well, crap, is a Marvel Team-Up movie where you have five or six assembled Marvel heroes battling some dangerous threat. Maybe Spider-Man, Hulk, Wolverine, and a few B-listers for the supporting cast. Anything beyond that, I think, would be little more than a mindless action fest - unless, of course, you made the movie 3, 4 hours, which I really don't think would be fitting for film such as this.

Obviously all hypothetical, though.

what about a film version of the secret wars limited edition?

Maybe for a Marvel Zombies movie...I wish...

The closest thing we'll have is an Avengers movie.

In my opinion it should star: Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Giant-Man, Hawkeye, and Wasp. Black Widow should be included if Marvel manages to get the rights back, that or negotiate with Lion's Gate, who in my opinion would be rather easy to do so with because they are rather small. Spider-Man would be cool too, but his rights are with Sony. And chances are Sony allowing Spider-Man to be used is near zilch.

Cameos would include: Nick Fury, Daredevil (when Marvel gets the rights back), Black Panther and mentions of the Fantastic Four and X-Men.

Please. X-Men 3 was bad enough and it maybe scratched 2 percent of the Marvel Universe's characters.

It would be about as cool as a movie about every member of Congress.

That being said......worst idea ever.

Katsuro said:
I was thinking the other day how cool it would be if we had like an X-Men film or something where they were facing some humongous, world-wide threat. And in the middle of this huge, amazing battle, other Marvel heroes show up. Spidey, Hulk, the Fantastic 4, Iron Man. All these heroes show up for one huge battle, just out of nowhere. I know it's completely 100% unrealistic to even hope for that, but I still think it'd be cool.
That scenario reminds me too much of the godawful 9/11 comic Marvel did with all the superheroes rescuing people from the Twin Towers.

They had Magneto and Dr. Doom sitting in the rubble, crying their eyes out. CRYING. Tears were coming out of DOOM'S MASK! He's subjugated an entire nation, and when two buildings fall he's reduced to snivelling child!

*cough*
HOWEVER - I think, if it was directed properly, an adaptation of 1602 (which featured Tudor-era versions of Nick Cage, Dr. Strange, Peter Parker, DareDevil, Bruce Banner, the X-Men and Magneto, the Fantastic Four, etc) would be most pleasant.

They should get Squaresoft (the Final Fantasy people) to do "Marvels."

I know a lot of people THINK it would be a cool movie, but it wouldn't. It may sound like a fanboy's ultimate wet dream, but it would just be an overcrowded, convoluted mess. No time for plot or character development, just trying to give everyone their moment in the spotlight.Think "Mortal Kombat: Annihilation". Think "Street Fighter". This movie would be 10 times worse.

Chris Wallace said:
I know a lot of people THINK it would be a cool movie, but it wouldn't. It may sound like a fanboy's ultimate wet dream, but it would just be an overcrowded, convoluted mess. No time for plot or character development, just trying to give everyone their moment in the spotlight.Think "Mortal Kombat: Annihilation". Think "Street Fighter". This movie would be 10 times worse.

This pretty much sums up what I was about to type. Honestly, it would be such a huge cheese fest.

Chris Wallace said:

If you did an Avengers movie staring Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Giant-Man, Wasp, Hawkeye, and Black Widow and have the rest of the characters be simple cameos it would work. It worked for X-2: X-Men United (Professor X, Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Rogue, Magneto, Pyro, Mystique, and Stryker). If you end up like X-Men: The Last Stand (Professor X, Wolverine, Cyclops, Phoenix, Storm, Iceman, Rogue, Shadowcat, Colossus, Beast, Angel, Magneto, Pyro, Mystique, Juggernaut, Callisto, Psylocke, Multiple Man, Leech, Kid Omega, Omega Red, and Spike) then it's a problem.

No, it wouldn't work. Here's why;
if the Avengers lineup you described (Which, by the way, has to be set up & introduced) is the primary focus of the film, then where are all these other heroes when the big crisis happens? That looks stupid. They're around, we see them, but they don't do anything. X2 & X3 had a lot of characters but they were SUPPOSED to have a lot of characters & it was still all just X-Men; just mutants. You're talking about putting together a smorgasboard of superheroes that aesthetically don't belong together on film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"