Punisher: Wazone (Trailer/Teaser(s) Anticipation)

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
Anyone want to bet that the 1st teaser will be attached to Rambo on January 25th. That's Lionsgate's next big release. I'm sure we'll see some pics of Ray by then but mark your calenders.

I'm sure you're right but I think we'll get a promo pic pretty soon. PWZ will probably get a 2008 late August or early Sept. release date. I hope they pick a better release date this time.:unishr:

Last weekend seems like a damn good date too. Look how much the top 2 movies made. That's insane.

^ He's on these boards...just chatted with him earlier today about his new project. I'll let him discuss that here if he wishes. He's also on myspace...see my top friends list.

Anyone want to bet that the 1st teaser will be attached to Rambo on January 25th. That's Lionsgate's next big release. I'm sure we'll see some pics of Ray by then but mark your calenders.

*marks calender*

:woot:

September does seem like a good time to release Punisher: War Zone. So far the only action film being released then is Jason Statham's remake of Death Race 3000. I hope this Punisher film allows him to properly Punish the criminals. Maybe Lionsgate could release a Punisher DTV based on the Marvel Comic's origin of the character more faithful than punisher 2004 before the release of War Zone.

September does seem like a good time to release Punisher: War Zone. So far the only action film being released then is Jason Statham's remake of Death Race 3000. I hope this Punisher film allows him to properly Punish the criminals. Maybe Lionsgate could release a Punisher DTV based on the Marvel Comic's origin of the character more faithful than punisher 2004 before the release of War Zone.

That would actually be pretty cool.

I'm sure he'll be Punishing crminals. An animated DTV would be nice too.

Did you read the comments of that video? A lot of people are flipping out saying it sucks because they think it's the real teaser and that the dude playing Frank is actually Ray Stevenson.

It's pretty funny.

I think you are 100% correct on this one AD, I will be going to see Rambo for sure and a Punisher teaser trailer would be a great extra to get. :unishr:

itll be with RAMBO no doubt in my mind... id be shocked if i go into Rambo with no PWZ trailer atatched, especially since its over a month away and the movie finished shooting like today

Rambo is definitely an R, so I suspect you are correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"