Pwning Da Noobs

This song makes me want to cancel my internet connection.:dry:

there are too many people i hate on this board these days. that and people saying they are girls so they can get away with crap no one rreally cares too much about.

****ing farmerfran

As a professional pwner-er, I do not approve of this.

-10 points.

Are you trying to call me a noob? Because I've been here longer than you, if you count my old account.

No, I'm not saying you're a noob on here, although you act like it.

I'm saying you're a noob at life.

Are we gonna die in seven days for watching that?

Both of those little videos were missing the best Pwned pic EVER

The Trac kid running from the car.....anyone got that one?

Ugh, so that's why my friends always talk like that now.
****ing nerds, I swear.

that's almost the exact voice I hear in my head when I read things like "ROFL, PWN" etc. How did the internet develop such a strange culture.

Both of those little videos were missing the best Pwned pic EVER

The Trac kid running from the car.....anyone got that one?

I beg to differ...

pwned.jpg

No, I'm not saying you're a noob on here, although you act like it.

Hey, I'm trying to act less like a noob. I've been making less and less threads about my personal life. Which you advised me to do.

How about just stop making threads?

Quick log on during Lunch to say something...

There are hundreds of threads ten times worse than any of the ones I have ever made that are started each day and the thread starters don't get told they should stop making threads. Why can't I have the same? I don't insult/ruin threads like this that you guys make, why insult one that I've made?

You know I've been trying to give this advice to JAL for a while as a way of helping him, create a new username and start over.

Wow, it really doesn't work.

Anyways RD, I'm not sure what your name was before this but you developed a reputation under that persona that has carried over. You have two options, 1) stop posting 2) take your abuse, earn people's respect, stop whining, and maybe you can win people over.

Btw, I have no clue who you are or what your former threads were about.

Quick answer to all of your questions... you're irritating and have HORRIBLE history here, I don't know how word got out after you changed your name but, the only way to make up for your past is to f**king ignore it and post like a normal, non-irritating person... and stop making threads for a while, seriously... it's like calling attention to yourself, just lie low, lower your PPD and then slowly work your way back up. That's the only semi-friendly advice you'll get out of me, take it and shut-up.

LMAO!!! There is too much funny stuff in that video to even count!

Every day, threads like these invite me to make one of them just to get noticed...

sad :(

( Don't worry, I Wont make crappy threads)

That song may have killed braincells, and come on, I don't have many left after dealing with you guys on a daily basis

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"