Let's Make The Marijuana Thread Again!

XtremelyBaneful

xoxxxoooxo
Reaction score
so our fellow member Blitzkrieg Bop has the alcohol thread, and he reasoned with me that since marijuana is legal in a lot of places now, a thread like this could be appropriate to make alongside the alcohol one.

what is your favorite strain? sophomore year i discovered blue dream, and it's always been my favorite ever since. freshman year i discovered sour diesel and that's also always good. most of the time i'd say. and white widow... that's just really strong.

People can get drunk, projectile vomit, have regretful sex, get into stupid fights, black out, pee themselves, slur their speech, etc and they're considered a fully indoctrinated adult...

but if you ingest a natural plant that makes sex, music, movies, food, and nature feel better then you're immature apparently.

Last edited:
so our fellow member Blitzkrieg Bop has the alcohol thread, and he reasoned with me that since marijuana is legal in a lot of places now, a thread like this could be appropriate to make alongside the alcohol one.

what is your favorite strain? sophomore year i discovered blue dream, and it's always been my favorite ever since. freshman year i discovered sour diesel and that's also always good. most of the time i'd say. and white widow... that's just really strong.

Are those indicas or sativas?

Anyone been to Amsterdam or Colorado post legalization?

Society is in complete shambles, right? :hehe:

Can we get a slightly better title for the thread?

How about "Reefer Madness: The Cannabis Discussion Thread"?

I support this thread.

Obviously. :grin:

I just wish Florida wasn't such a stupid state to live in. :wall:

Lately I've been partial to Grape Ape; very easy and mellow, great for a nightcap. The wind down is just beautiful.

Hmm...all I know is that marijuana is addictive just like cigarettes and alcohol. This is bad news for people like me who want to stay healthy. I don't want to be assaulted by second hand marijuana smoke no more than I want to be exposed to second hand cigarette smoke. There's a reason I am almost 42 but look half my age and it's because I don't put foreign chemicals in my body. I would appreciate it if people who do want to trash their bodies don't come around me with that poison.

Public consumption is still prohibited. It's for private use only. :hehe:

But you really can't avoid the smoke at a concert anyway :hehe:

I found a joint in a cigarette box at a Rush concert when I used to be a janitor at the Florida Panthers arena. Fun times.

Hmm...all I know is that marijuana is addictive just like cigarettes and alcohol. This is bad news for people like me who want to stay healthy. I don't want to be assaulted by second hand marijuana smoke no more than I want to be exposed to second hand cigarette smoke. There's a reason I am almost 42 but look half my age and it's because I don't put foreign chemicals in my body. I would appreciate it if people who do want to trash their bodies don't come around me with that poison.

There many ways to ingest cannabis; vaporizers, concentrates, edibles and public consumption is still illegal in states where marijuana is legalized.

and cannabis is no where as addictive or unhealthy as cigarettes FYI.

Cigarettes kill hundreds of thousands every year, cannabis hasn't killed anyone.

ForumRunner_20120722_235525.png

_c_271318.png

Decoy you follow marijuana and it's progress, how close until it's legal in all states?

Decoy you follow marijuana and it's progress, how close until it's legal in all states?

In places where legalization can be put on the ballot progress is swift. States like California, Nevada, Massachusetts, and maybe Arizona have a decent chance of being the next legal states in 2016 since more youth vote during presidential elections.

States where legalization needs to be legislated into law progress is slower. Politicians are sluggish to push things through. But once people see the money legalized cannabis brings in and that it doesn't cause society to spiral into anarchy, other states will have no choice but to listen to the voters.

States in the deep south and the bible belt will be the last to legalize, if ever.

I'd say after 2016, the federal government will either crack down or seriously considering rescheduling cannabis. Right now the government categorizes cannabis as one of most dangerous and addictive drugs with no medical benefits which even the DEA knows is complete bull.

It's still illegal here in France and I seriously doubt it will change in my life time.

People can get drunk, projectile vomit, have regretful sex, get into stupid fights, black out, pee themselves, slur their speech, etc and they're considered a fully indoctrinated adult...

but if you ingest a natural plant that makes sex, music, movies, food, and nature feel better then you're immature apparently.

damn brah are you a button cause you're sure as hell pressed. I've smoked plenty the weed in my time, and I still do on the occasion. I prefer it over drinking, myself. I'm all for it's legalization and everything along those lines. I'm not a fan of the people that feel a need to constantly talk about it or anything like that.

damn brah are you a button cause you're sure as hell pressed. I've smoked plenty the weed in my time, and I still do on the occasion. I prefer it over drinking, myself. I'm all for it's legalization and everything along those lines. I'm not a fan of the people that feel a need to constantly talk about it or anything like that.

I'm admittedly defensive about weed. I think it's unfairly stigmatized to a terrible extent.

I wouldn't recommend anyone center their life around cannabis but people should be free to do so.

Last edited:
Awesome thread.........

....what were we talking about?

Last edited:
Are those indicas or sativas?
pretty sure they are all sativas. i hear different things about white widow but i think it is a very strong sativa
Can we get a slightly better title for the thread?

How about "Reefer Madness: The Cannabis Discussion Thread"?
i named it like this just so it could go along with "alcohol thread" lol
^^
The lose of brain cells due to cannabis consumption :)

right, but how is that any worse than alcohol? does not alcohol consumption also deplete your brain cell count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"