Let's Make The Marijuana Thread Again!

UR0h5Rc.jpg

THC is the best thing to grace this universe.

Edibles especially are godsend. That is all.

Korova is life and life is Korova.

Seriously what other plant treats so many serious diseases?

What other drug improves sensation, creativity, appreciation and introspection.

Then you have hemp.

If cannabis isn't a miracle plant then I don't know what is.

Seriously what other plant treats so many serious diseases?

What other drug improves sensation, creativity, appreciation and introspection.

Then you have hemp.

If cannabis isn't a miracle plant then I don't know what is.
Yes to everything you wrote. Having marijuana banned is the single biggest crime and theft humankind has ever seen. It's disgusting and should be federally legalized.

Washington was a great lover of the plant and had some of the most epic and godly events happen to him along with being an all around enlightened boss. Not to mention Madison who was directly inspired by THC to create the constitution.

The promotion and normalization of marijuana will generate more men like we saw in that era. Yes, you'll have your typical stoners but like you mentioned Messiah it can open up a level of introspection and for some the ability to apply what you learn in said introspective journeys into your actual working life and turn it into the best fuel for success.

I think by the year 2030 it should be legalized in most of the United States. It's the direction the country is going in.

new name eh?
Inspired by the God Emperor.

I'm smoking now and watching Bill Maher... it's great.

I would recommend everyone here to stick to edibles. Now I'm not going to be a hypocrite because I smoked tree my fair share in life but edibles is a whole new world.

I know some find them to be a bit too much but it's the best way to ingest it. Smoking just has too many drawbacks.

But I know for some, edibles feel like a car without brakes so understandably avoid them.

Be cautious about edibles. I agree, it's the best way to get high, but goddamn, be careful. I never say "be careful" while hitting a bong, but be careful while eating edibles. It can make you feel great, or it can make you cry, because you think you're in a different universe. And this is coming from someone who has done a ton of LSD and shrooms.

Be careful with edibles.

People need to treat edibles like asprin.

You don't see the average person taking far beyond the recommended dosage of asprin because they "don't feel it working".

What do you guys think of tinctures?

I know someone who gets negative side effects smoking who swears by tinicture because the positive effects last much longer and there are no negative side effects (like muscle spasms).

November 8th is coming.

Cali legalizing, Trump getting beat and Dr Strange at the theaters.

Sweet Christmas!

(Hopefully)

Unfortunately THAT's exactly the sort of post people expect from the weed thread.

Because we're a day ahead here in Australia I'm getting all these 4/20 posts and I'm like "It's the fourth of the twentieth month?"

this is awkward... while i know you are a spammy piece of ... I also want to see the buds

Just starting on medical marijuana for anxiety and depression, got approved for a card today.

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding what to look for, best kinds of strains to look into, and etc.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"