Pyro' Real Power Untapped?

Destiny Is Near

Civilian
Reaction score
Pyro is the same category as Magneto! Category 3:eek: imagine what he could do when hes a category 4 in X-Men 4! think of the old cartoons, hope we can see a glimpse of dragon out of flames or something.

wow how well did eric teach him to be the same category as him:up:

Destiny Is Near said:
Pyro is the same category as Magneto! Category 3:eek: imagine what he could do when hes a category 4 in X-Men 4! think of the old cartoons, hope we can see a glimpse of dragon out of flames or something.

You can't teach someone to become more powerful...its something you're born with

I gotta say...I was really impressed with Pyro...in X-2 he was a punk...but in X-3 he had really grown in power and man..he really IS a Supervillian. :)

It's a shame that Pyro never got to show is full potential. He was just a walking flamethrower. And he was really one dimensional. He was the typical evil supervillain, nothing of his former friendship with Iceman was seen.

^^ i dont think they ever had a friendship i think they were just around each other. i dont think it was anything serious.

i loved his role in x3 he was a badass, i mean

"I would kill the professor if you let me"

wow i got chills down my spine when he said that, HES SO EVIL!

i think he has some issues man, did u see his face in X2 when he was flaming the cops, it was priceless, man it was great. he didnt give a Sh**

Destiny Is Near said:
^^ i dont think they ever had a friendship i think they were just around each other. i dont think it was anything serious.

i loved his role in x3 he was a badass, i mean

"I would kill the professor if you let me"

wow i got chills down my spine when he said that, HES SO EVIL!

Yes! I agree...that whole scene was great infact...when he says that and Magneto "corrects" him and defends Charles memory.

Pyro and Magneto were both at their best in this film. :)

Ok, they might not have been the greatest friends in the world, but at least the they showed you that they were some sort of buddies. They've been students together since X1.

And that line about him willingly killing the Professor was totally out of line. Sure he's cocky and has a big ego, but why does he turn all of a sudden in a killing machine? What's next? Are they going to show Pyro frying little children?

man as u can see in X2 he wants to use his abilities the way he wants. he doesnt feel like he should be held back. i mean he had no remorse for the cops he fried in x2, he would have kept going if not for rogue.

in x3 he almost destroyed a building where the cure was, who knows how many inocent people died in that.

Pyro is a reall villian like Ghost said, hes a psycho Pyro freak, he wants to cause pain, with FIRE! i mena psychos only do that

and yes Pyro in X4 will probably kill a kid and deliver it to Magneto with a crazy smile on his face

^LMAO!!! And Pyro probably is a level 4 because Callisto said that everyone besides Magneto and Pyro was UNDER a level 3, so he could be a 3 or a 4.

In X2 he was threatend by armed cops, and he just saw Wolverine taking a bullet to the head, he was god damn frightened. And then he fought back, on from there on went on a little power trip.

But I still don't see a valid reason why he'd kill a guy in a wheelchair just for the heck of it. Expecially if the guy is named Xavier who has taken him in into his school.

Nathan said:
In X2 he was threatend by armed cops, and he just saw Wolverine taking a bullet to the head, he was god damn frightened. And then he fought back, on from there on went on a little power trip.

But I still don't see a valid reason why he'd kill a guy in a wheelchair just for the heck of it. Expecially if the guy is named Xavier who has taken him in into his school.
Uuum, he's a damn villian. Why should he care? If your on Magneto's side..there's a reason. Is he going to be a bad guy, and then skip along using his powers for good? No, he's pissed and wants to hurt people...hence the title villian.

It's not always black and white like that. Everyone has his reasons, especially Magneto. After witnessing one holocaust he didn't want to go back the same route, and now he's going to ensure the survival of his kind.

In X2 we see Pryo as being cocky and having a little bit of an ego. And we see that he will use his powers when cornered, and that he follows Magneto because he doesn't restrict him as much.

Then in X3 it's basically "I'm bad, you dead."

I wonder if this means that Iceman is a Class 4 mutant as well...

-TNC

Nathan said:
Ok, they might not have been the greatest friends in the world, but at least the they showed you that they were some sort of buddies. They've been students together since X1.

And that line about him willingly killing the Professor was totally out of line. Sure he's cocky and has a big ego, but why does he turn all of a sudden in a killing machine? What's next? Are they going to show Pyro frying little children?

Look how he acted in X2 at Bobby's house, I dont think he was out of character at all. I think that if Magneto got a hold of Pyro before Pyro went the the X-School, Pyro would've choosen Magneto from the very beginning. The only reason Pyro was at the school was cause he had nowhere else to go. Eversince X2 you could see how Pyro disliked Humans very much. Which would be logical for him to also dislike/hate mutants who had sympathy for humans.

class 5 - jean
class 4 - proff x/magneto
class 3 - storm/ice man/pyro

Nathan said:
It's not always black and white like that. Everyone has his reasons, especially Magneto. After witnessing one holocaust he didn't want to go back the same route, and now he's going to ensure the survival of his kind.

In X2 we see Pryo as being cocky and having a little bit of an ego. And we see that he will use his powers when cornered, and that he follows Magneto because he doesn't restrict him as much.

Then in X3 it's basically "I'm bad, you dead."

Yeah just another example of people acting out of character purely to suit what they want to have happen in the story.

supermarvelman said:
What was juggernaut
Hmmm...Physical invulnerable, unstoppable once in motion, superhuman strength....He's probably Class 4.

-TNC

Nathan said:

Then in X3 it's basically "you get in my way, you will die."

**FIXED**

Destiny Is Near said:

Pyro is by no means the same level of strength as Magneto. I wouldn't even put him in the same level as Iceman or Sunfire, Pyro can manipulate fire, that's it. Now if he was able to make fire. In that case I'd rank him higher. Though still nowhere near Magneto.

I disliked the the whole ranking idea they added to the X3, I felt it was unecessary and just plain stupid. Not to mention grossly inaccurate in the case of Pyro.

But i dont think Sunfire or the Human torch can manipulate fire though. They can only generate fire and control to fire they generate, but they cannot control or manipulate fire that they did not generate. Like how Hydro-man can only manipulate the water that is part of him (that has recently chaged though)

spider-neil said:
class 5 - jean
class 4 - proff x/magneto
class 3 - storm/ice man/pyro

actually no, in the movie Callipso said, "I also know none of the mutants in this room are above a class three, except for you two."

So storm/ice man/pyro are class 4, and Poff X/Magneto are probably a high 4 or maybe like a low 5.

Even though I hate the Level system that got introduced in the Movie, I don't think there's such a high difference in power between Magneto and Pyro. At least that's what I like to think.

Both are manipulation types, Magneto can control metal, and Pyro fire, also he can shape it into any form he desires. And without either of those elements both are pretty much useless. I think, if Pyro wanted, he could drown entire cities in a river of fire, even though he has never displayed such an act of raw power. But logically, for someone that can control fire, I think it's not out of the possibility.

They could even have used him to shape flames into a firebird around Jean...
except they didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"