The Comics Questions about IM's armor

X Knight

Straight Edge
Reaction score
hey all,

I'm not that familiar with Iron Man, so I had some questions about his armor.

1. Is his armor affected by magnetism? For example, if IM fought Magneto, would IM be rendered totally useless? Or, did Stark make his armor resistant to magnetism?

2. Also, I heard the armor is "stored" inside Stark's body now. Is that true?

thanks all.

Hey, great to see your interested in Iron Man, to answer your questions:

#1, No, Tony Stark had made his armor resistant to Magnetism, he did fight Magneto once and beat him by reversing polarity.

#2, kinda, Tony Stark injected himself with the Extremis virus, which gave Tony complete control over any electrical device, such as computers, Satelliates, etc. So, he can call is armor when ever he needs it, instead of hiding it in a brief case, or trunk of a car, he can also control the armor from any location on earth and fight as Iron Man and conduct a board meeting at the same time, in two different locations.

ok, thanks!

so, his armor is still an external suit that is housed outside his body........only the "control" of the suit is integrated "inside" his body. is that correct?

iow, it's not like a Guyver-type thing, where the armor is housed inside his body, and then breaks through his skin to cover him in armor ( although that would be kinda of cool ).

ok, thanks!

so, his armor is still an external suit that is housed outside his body........only the "control" of the suit is integrated "inside" his body. is that correct?

iow, it's not like a Guyver-type thing, where the armor is housed inside his body, and then breaks through his skin to cover him in armor ( although that would be kinda of cool ).

that might be cool. but, then i doubt he would be able to upgrade as easily as he can now.

I don't think he can control other tech, but he can certainly hack into it. Remember at the start of the 'Execute Program' arc? He fought the Crimson Dynamo and he hacked into security camera's to get the best angles on the fight while he was fighting, also at the end of the Extremis arc he hacked into a Satelliate (sp?) to find Mallen.

i have a question too if you don't mind. But how does iron man change when ever he had the suit in the briefcase? how does he change that quick?

i have one wouldn't tony be afraid the suit might EXPLODE while he was wearing it?

So, he can call is armor when ever he needs it, instead of hiding it in a brief case, or trunk of a car, he can also control the armor from any location on earth

Like Gizmo duck?

well if Iron mans armor was made by the 2 guys on here building thier own suits, sounds like Fiberglass would win the day.

Thats what the 2 dudes said there suits are made of anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"