Quick Question: One Piece

zhulok

Civilian
Reaction score
I dont usually like to make threads but i had a quick question to anybody who is watching One Piece right now.

Im on episode 126 right now of the Origional japanese dub with english subtitles and i know that soon i will be getting to the part of the show where they try to go to that island in the sky and i just dont want to watch that part at all could any of you tell me what episode that part ends at?

I think the Skypiea Arc ends at around episode 194.

If you want to skip the Skypia arc ( dont blame you, its not that good) just skip ahead to 195...there is a little at the beginning where they are still in Skypia for the first 10 minutes, but then they go back to the grand line.

Thank you very much i started that arc on the english dub before they stopped dubbing them and i hated every second of it and now that i started the japanese dub i just didnt want to waste my time with it so again thank you.

But Luffy vs God Enel was a pretty good fight

And Luffy singing>>>>>>>

Yup, Luffy has a good singing voice and real good rhythm:woot:

Thank you very much i started that arc on the english dub before they stopped dubbing them and i hated every second of it and now that i started the japanese dub i just didnt want to waste my time with it so again thank you.

No problem, and just wait till you get to the Water 7 arc...to me the best of the series.

Sorry to revisit this thread, but this is an arc that i couldn't wait till it ended while i was watching it, but after finishing it the arc has grown on me, and is in my opinion of the best arcs of the whole manga, Enel was a boss, the setting was original, and up until now it has my favorite flashback of them all, the one about Norland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"