Quick Question: One Piece

zhulok

Civilian
Reaction score
I dont usually like to make threads but i had a quick question to anybody who is watching One Piece right now.

Im on episode 126 right now of the Origional japanese dub with english subtitles and i know that soon i will be getting to the part of the show where they try to go to that island in the sky and i just dont want to watch that part at all could any of you tell me what episode that part ends at?

I think the Skypiea Arc ends at around episode 194.

If you want to skip the Skypia arc ( dont blame you, its not that good) just skip ahead to 195...there is a little at the beginning where they are still in Skypia for the first 10 minutes, but then they go back to the grand line.

Thank you very much i started that arc on the english dub before they stopped dubbing them and i hated every second of it and now that i started the japanese dub i just didnt want to waste my time with it so again thank you.

But Luffy vs God Enel was a pretty good fight

And Luffy singing>>>>>>>

Yup, Luffy has a good singing voice and real good rhythm:woot:

Thank you very much i started that arc on the english dub before they stopped dubbing them and i hated every second of it and now that i started the japanese dub i just didnt want to waste my time with it so again thank you.

No problem, and just wait till you get to the Water 7 arc...to me the best of the series.

Sorry to revisit this thread, but this is an arc that i couldn't wait till it ended while i was watching it, but after finishing it the arc has grown on me, and is in my opinion of the best arcs of the whole manga, Enel was a boss, the setting was original, and up until now it has my favorite flashback of them all, the one about Norland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"